dat untainted nerf

"
Maxwells wrote:

Might give a reasoning behind nerfing Untainted into oblivion? Like for realz, go a head and delete it from the game even, no one would care anymore after this.

Reasoning? Untainted gave the same xp as a 78 map for my 92 toon. 300-400% is more than enough and still remains an insane amount of xp for levels up to 83-84. It just doesn't benefit the higher levels anymore.. This thread is full of experienced players explaining this. You just didn't bother to read any of it..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:

Might give a reasoning behind nerfing Untainted into oblivion? Like for realz, go a head and delete it from the game even, no one would care anymore after this.

Reasoning? Untainted gave the same xp as a 78 map for my 92 toon. 300-400% is more than enough and still remains an insane amount of xp for levels up to 83-84. It just doesn't benefit the higher levels anymore.. This thread is full of experienced players explaining this. You just didn't bother to read any of it..

^

stop crying about something obviously broken. it put you from like level 60 to 70 in about 10 minutes, not broken huh? so even with 1/3 the xp you'd be going from 60 to 70 in, wow 30 minutes! so long damn. takes you like 2-3 hours with normal leveling.

definatly 'useless' now.

the most OP part of it was, while it only gave about the same xp as a 78 map on 90's, you could do it without any risk, monsters almost did no damage and you could just 1 shot it all.

[Removed by Support]

you should've played in beta where max level of maps was 69, gl reaching level 100 :')
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Nov 22, 2014, 11:06:58 AM
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
stop crying about something obviously broken. it put you from like level 60 to 70 in about 10 minutes, not broken huh? so even with 1/3 the xp you'd be going from 60 to 70 in, wow 30 minutes! so long damn. takes you like 2-3 hours with normal leveling.

It's only broken because you can buy it.

Else the thing is so rare, that the reward of 1000% totally fits the rarity. And you'll likely get it when you dont need it (= you already passed 80 so the char XP gain is marginal)

I got 1 UP in 500 hrs of map grind & Zana lvl 8.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Rarity can't be used as "balance" because you can overcome rarity by having hoards of followers or accounts at your disposal.
"
morbo wrote:

Else the thing is so rare, that the reward of 1000% totally fits the rarity. And you'll likely get it when you dont need it (= you already passed 80 so the char XP gain is marginal)

So why do high level (80+) players even care when the XP gain is marginal anyway?
"
almostdead wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

So why do high level (80+) players even care when the XP gain is marginal anyway?

Because they can buy and chain it.^^
"
almostdead wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Because they are leveling 6 empowers on swap? Or more than that. Imagine you level up 10 or 12 empowers, by chaining UPs from trade & streamer follower zombie horde... then corrupt them for lvl 4.

Somebody that knows the odds & market prices, should do the calculation if this is theoretically profitable.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
what wasnt mentioned is that it now spawns a number of portals equal to the people present in the instance. So its much harder to sell it, unless you want to sell your spot of course.

Source: I spawned one 2-3 days before beyond ended and was alone in my instance and got 1 portal.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Make it a portal per person when talking to Zana to not allow people buy spots
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:
Yes, unique maps have no exp penalty. Check yourself if you have a really high level character. Run a 66 map and then run a coward's trial.

Unique maps definitely have the same experience penalty as everywhere else.

Busted bigtime yeah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info