dat untainted nerf

I like all player nerfs pitch and all for monster buffs. So obviously I liek it.

I mean I just blew 2800 chroms and got nothing to show for it. I luv pain. Bring it PoE.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 20, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Some are you just plain amuse me fucking obsessed with balance.

It disgust me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
more tears pls, im enjoying it
"
PeachieMark wrote:
Yes, unique maps have no exp penalty. Check yourself if you have a really high level character. Run a 66 map and then run a coward's trial.

Unique maps definitely have the same experience penalty as everywhere else.
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:
Yes, unique maps have no exp penalty. Check yourself if you have a really high level character. Run a 66 map and then run a coward's trial.

If it didn't I'd be buying everyone's cowards trials lol that's so silly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
PeachieMark wrote:

If Unique maps would not have exp penalty you´d get around 5-6% exp on lvl 99 in coward´s trial.

On lvl 62/63 you make almost all level which means coward trial without exp penatly gives 15-20 mil exp depends on how many waves etc.. lvl 99-100 needs around 317.5 mil if I am right.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Nov 21, 2014, 1:25:00 AM
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:

It's not the only questionable post here:

"
PeachieMark wrote:
main issue is the continued depreciation of xp gain in 77-78s as you get to really high levels combined with zero xp penalty in unique maps. At 97+, you're getting like 3% effective xp from a 78 while getting 100% xp from an untainted that already gives 1200% increased xp. It's more valuable that running 10+ 78s in a row, AND it takes like 7 minutes, AND there is zero risk of RIPing for a character at that level.

Pre-Nerved Untainted yielded about the same xp as one 78 map in the mid 90s. Bit more or less, depending on the mobs that spawn there.

"
PeachieMark wrote:
Level 90 wasn't at all an arbitrary choice. All builds are done by level 90. The last 10 points are just a bonus. 90 is where you're no longer building your character, and it's also right where gems hit 20 most of the time.

Level 90 is as arbitrary as it can be in this context.

Last edited by Sa_Re on Nov 21, 2014, 4:17:44 AM
"
PeachieMark wrote:
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:
The main issue is the continued depreciation of xp gain in 77-78s as you get to really high levels combined with zero xp penalty in unique maps. At 97+, you're getting like 3% effective xp from a 78 while getting 100% xp from an untainted that already gives 1200% increased xp. It's more valuable that running 10+ 78s in a row, AND it takes like 7 minutes, AND there is zero risk of RIPing for a character at that level.

Unique maps have no xp penalty??

This is wrong. They absolutely have penalty. Run a cowards trial at level 70 then do it again at 95.
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:

Whoops, guess I should read forward in thread before providing my 2cc.
Will the XP gain be buffed back, after the 1-week race?

Cause, you know, nerfing the whole game because of one unimportant filler event smells like amateurism...

E:
300%-400%

That's like plowing through 3-4 tropical islands? Why even keep UP in the game -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 21, 2014, 5:49:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info