Will you cry when crit gets nerfed?

"
Antnee wrote:
"
"
SkytheOwn wrote:
I'll be fine, because it won't happen.

Yeah, it's hip to have such baseless confidence.

Let's look at this from another angle. Is there any content, any content at all in this game that can offer even a mild resistance to a char doing 2 MILLION dps? Now, how do you get such high numbers in the first place?

Agree with it or not, the game's content wasn't designed to handle this. Granted, this isn't all the fault of the big bad crit boogeyman, it's a product of ever-increasing attack speed, multipliers, buffs, and all that.

So, either we'll be getting an uber-uber-uber Atziri, or the peak damage will come down. Given the history of balancing in POE, which do you think is going to happen?

Or the basic shatter chuck gear which cost nearly 500 ex +

Oh boy what a surprise that I can do 3m+ DPS and nearly 1 shot things

They aren't doing shit to it because people who have that amount of DPS are in the best gear in the game

I will remain a fucking god in this game while I look down on you because all you care is this so called balance garbage. It's an ARPG without competitive stuff other then racing besides who the fuck is going to have this amount of DPS without the gear I just linked?

You aren't going to touch this amount of DPS in the new league's either most I got in the ramp was like 400k and that's because I had one of the best bows in rampage which I sold mind you.

Do you know why they haven't touched it? It's simple as 1 2 3; There's nothing wrong with it why do you think they haven't done a single thing to it? Minor damage tones sure other then that it still remains in the same.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 16, 2014, 8:52:54 PM
"
I will remain a fucking god in this game while I look down on you because all you care is this so called balance garbage.

Whew. That's uh, quite the ego ya have there.

Very carefully read my posts regarding the subject at hand, over the course of the day. No, really. Pretend you're old, and slowly read and digest my comments.

You back? Good. How was it? Pop-quiz question! Do I want crit to be nerfed?

Spoiler
Since you didn't read, the answer is no. Calm the fuck down.

You seem to enjoy living at the top, and seem to think that position is even remotely stable in this game. How long ya been playing again? Do we need to rewind the tapes for you?

I don't want crit to be nerfed. It will happen sooner or later regardless. What I can advocate is a clever way to do so, rather than just dumbly chop the damage in half as some have suggested.

Since you're keen on linking your godly gear, do tell me! Where is the non-crit godly gear which achieves similar DPS? Think about that- meditate on it. The connecting thread is not so much the quality of your gear, it's how much crit it can stack.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Nov 16, 2014, 8:27:40 PM
I don't give a fuck lol just buff other shit how hard is that to understand?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So much QQ about crit... Guess what, you can get good crit stuff as well for cheap.

Step one : find a good ilvl77 weapon base
Step two : grind (or trade) some alts (hint : dominus runs)
Step three : Roll a good main physical mod (aim for cruel, tyranical, flaring or Emperor)
Step four : Use Elreon meta mod
Step five: profit

Some examples of items i rolled this way and who costed me around 3 exalts each :

See, it's not hard at all and can be done without being rich. So do yourself (and ourself) a favor, go craft your crit stuff and stop the stupid qq threads.
"
IceDeal wrote:
So much QQ about crit... Guess what, you can get good crit stuff as well for cheap.

Step three : Roll a good main physical mod (aim for cruel, tyranical, flaring or Emperor)

Some examples of items i rolled this way and who costed me around 3 exalts each :

See, it's not hard at all and can be done without being rich. So do yourself (and ourself) a favor, go craft your crit stuff and stop the stupid qq threads.

I don't care either way (although my best char is crit-based), but there is a very big, gaping, flaw in you plan.

YOU HAVE TO LEVEL YOUR MASTER TO 8!
"

I will remain a fucking god in this game while I look down on you because all you care is this so called balance garbage. It's an ARPG without competitive stuff other then racing besides who the fuck is going to have this amount of DPS without the gear I just linked?

You aren't going to touch this amount of DPS in the new league's either most I got in the ramp was like 400k and that's because I had one of the best bows in rampage which I sold mind you.

Do you know why they haven't touched it? It's simple as 1 2 3; There's nothing wrong with it why do you think they haven't done a single thing to it? Minor damage tones sure other then that it still remains in the same.

Ah, I_NO talking about her imaginary e-penor again. Why am I not surprised?
Stuff being broken can't be justified with it needing a lot of gear. Power peak should be almost the same for almost every (effective) build, not crit only. You say buff other stuff, ok, but I don't think people should be almost 1-shooting Atziri and so on.

PS. But where are the linked items? I tho there would be items again.

"
IceDeal wrote:

This makes you argument even more invalid? ;___; You have just proven that crit is broken, because not only it is powerful than the rest, but also it is cheap, making other stuff not really worth investing into.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Nov 17, 2014, 2:16:56 AM
I'm allowed to 1 shot aztziri because I have the best gear in the game

End of story.

And I'm not going to link gear anymore all it does is make people cry / jealous sorry.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 17, 2014, 2:24:52 AM
"

End of story.

And I'm not going to link gear anymore all it does is make people cry / jealous sorry.

Well, think GGG is one to judge on that, and they probably will.

Ps. No, no, don't be shy, link it :-V.
"
Perq wrote:
"

End of story.

No everytime I fucking link items I get reported and I do mean that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 17, 2014, 2:27:18 AM
"
"
Perq wrote:
"

End of story.

No everytime I fucking link items I get reported and I do mean that lol

Awww, that is so not-cool. Want a super-friendly cheer hug? :-D

But I think linking the items alone wouldn't be the main reason, but referring to other people as "untermensh". Just sayian.

EDIT: You saying that you have godly gear, and others can't get ever get it, cuz they are bad, and you are so-the-best off all, and everyone are just jelly. Using that as an argument is pretty offensive.

PS. Sorry for off-topic derailment post. I'd link a potato, but that would be even worse :S
Last edited by Perq on Nov 17, 2014, 2:45:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info