I don't even know what you just said.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I cry once nerf gets nerfed
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Nov 17, 2014, 3:08:31 AM
Even if they nerfed it to half like 50CC 500CD caps it would still be OP as hell and one shot all bosses. And crit not only offender. You got SRS. You got mojos. You got DD. You got just regular attacks of many gems doing the same thing.. What they need to is just buff monsters. add some HP to them like 10x so they stand a chance of fair fight.
Git R Dun!
"
ZenEnott wrote:

I don't care either way (although my best char is crit-based), but there is a very big, gaping, flaw in you plan.

YOU HAVE TO LEVEL YOUR MASTER TO 8!

There is tons of people who'll craft that mod for you in exchange of a little fee so my plan is fine (in fact, neither I or my guildmates had a lvl8 Elreon at the time I crafted those items).

"
Perq wrote:

This makes you argument even more invalid? ;___; You have just proven that crit is broken, because not only it is powerful than the rest, but also it is cheap, making other stuff not really worth investing into.

And so what ? This gear is just above average (and wasn't that easy to get) and give me a "good" clear speed without being OP Broken at the difference of stuff like Glyph Mark or Loath Bane. This is what i expect from the game, realistic reward for investment.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Even if they nerfed it to half like 50CC 500CD caps it would still be OP as hell and one shot all bosses. And crit not only offender. You got SRS. You got mojos. You got DD. You got just regular attacks of many gems doing the same thing.. What they need to is just buff monsters. add some HP to them like 10x so they stand a chance of fair fight.

Just buffing HP won't make any difference when your crits apply status ailments like shock for increased damage and freezing, which keeps the monster locked down for what might as well be a permanent amount of time. At that point, they're just becoming 'HP Sponges' that offer no real significant challenge and instead become more of a time sink. The actual combat AI and monster abilities are what need to be buffed at the core, but sadly I don't think the current game engine and architecture are going to allow for such things. :\ Maybe in PoE2 is it ever comes around, but right now...highly unlikely. :\
Last edited by Tanakeah on Nov 17, 2014, 10:10:00 AM
Make a new monster mod called "Allies reflect 100% of damage taken when crit" and nerf Acuity's mod to Vaal Pact. All the crit builds will die overnight.
Last edited by aff1nity on Nov 17, 2014, 11:25:55 AM
"
aff1nity wrote:
Make a new monster mod called "Allies reflect 100% of damage taken when crit" and nerf Acuity's mod to Vaal Pact. All the crit builds will die overnight.

Yeah no.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I don't give a fuck lol just buff other shit how hard is that to understand?

because that wont fix anything? lets assume we buff everything to be in a *reasonable* level to crit. Now all the content is trivial. good job.

even with the best gear in the universe you should not be one shoting content that is supposedly purpose build to provide challenge to ultra end game builds.

The very idea that an end game builds damage range can be anywhere from 20k dps to 750k dps (talking level 90+ here) should probably be a good warning sign for the balancers.

Should you be more powerful? absolutely. But there does come a point where if the top end is so much better than everything else it ruins everything

If you honestly think being able to one shot the final boss because you have the best gear is good game design ... then please dont ever become a game developer.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

because that wont fix anything? lets assume we buff everything to be in a *reasonable* level to crit. Now all the content is trivial. good job.

even with the best gear in the universe you should not be one shoting content that is supposedly purpose build to provide challenge to ultra end game builds.

The very idea that an end game builds damage range can be anywhere from 20k dps to 750k dps (talking level 90+ here) should probably be a good warning sign for the balancers.

Should you be more powerful? absolutely. But there does come a point where if the top end is so much better than everything else it ruins everything

If you honestly think being able to one shot the final boss because you have the best gear is good game design ... then please dont ever become a game developer.

Nearly best gear in the world yeah I should be able 1 shotting things sorry. Not my fault you can't do it your self I don't see why is it an issue if someone's able to 1 shot it or if someone's able to do it 30 seconds to a min as long as they can kill it.

I worked for my gear.

God dam right I deserve to destroy anything in sigh and in terms ggg agrees hence they haven't touched crit yet

Accept it and I don't even wanna be an elitist here but if that person has the best gear in the world he or she should be able to mow anything down in a heartbeat end of story.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

Seems to me because you don't have the gear the person has you want to drag him to your level meaning medicore / average player gear lol

In other terms pure jealousy.

Aka I can't do uber therefor the person shouldn't be able to do either
Aka I can't kill bosses very fast because I have average gear / don't have Axn ventor's mirrored gear

Probably never will hence your frustration of wanting things nerfed to the very soil.
I worship ee-sama!
Last edited by Chickennuggetsyo on Nov 17, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info