PoE is Dying

Path of No Longer Played by Anyone - coming in May 2015
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Nov 6, 2014, 2:54:16 PM
god i hope not...i love this game dispite broken crit, broken cake walk leveling, rng gating...etc

i mean we all have some complaint but its best game out there imo.

no game is perfect i noticed
Git R Dun!
"
Dying is just living with the end in sight.

I'm dying. You're dying. Everyone you know is dying, as is everyone you don't know. You pretend otherwise, probably. I certainly do. Most of the time.

PoE is dying, and may it be dying for a long time yet. It would be very foolish for GGG to not think about the game's end now and then.

This is a straw-man fallacy and as such I strongly disagree with this post. A baby that had just been born are dying at the moment of it's birth? Nah, this is crazy talk.

You're only dying if your body cells growth rate are much lower than that of the deteriorating rate.
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Nov 6, 2014, 3:06:53 PM
"

I'm dying. You're dying. Everyone you know is dying, as is everyone you don't know. You pretend otherwise, probably. I certainly do. Most of the time.

PoE is dying, and may it be dying for a long time yet. It would be very foolish for GGG to not think about the game's end now and then.

"There's a time to live but isn't it strange
That as soon as you're born you're dying" -IM, "The Clairvoyant"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

There are a lot of players who prefer to play PoE through the client and not steam. I'm one of them. If you could prove that >50% of the poE player base is through steam I would agree that PoE is dying. However I know that you cannot so just stfu please.

I promised myself not to respond to such lame posts like this one but I simply had to.

yup i even have steam installed and dont go through steam client. maybe only 1-5% does use steam... then a shit load of ppl are playing poe..

this polling as evidence is about like looking up d3 over there. worthless
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 6, 2014, 3:55:43 PM
even tho i have steam account i dont see point why i should use it to play poe. i like the direct poe client.
IGN : Sir_Big
"
"

This is a straw-man fallacy and as such I strongly disagree with this post. A baby that had just been born are dying at the moment of it's birth? Nah, this is crazy talk.

You're only dying if your body cells growth rate are much lower than that of the deteriorating rate.

From a purely biological point of view yes, you are always in the process of dying due to cellular senescence and oxidation. The genesis of the zygote to your coffin you are dying.

You may not want to deal with that fact from a pyschological point of view if your constitution is weak but it's the truth. As soon as you accept this inevitability you can be free to enjoy life.
Parklife!
"
Genibus wrote:

From a purely biological point of view yes, you are always in the process of dying due to cellular senescence and oxidation. The genesis of the zygote to your coffin you are dying.

You may not want to deal with that fact from a pyschological point of view if your constitution is weak but it's the truth. As soon as you accept this inevitability you can be free to enjoy life.

That feel when we are one of the last mortal generations. Why can't I become 700 years old ;_;
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info