PoE is Dying

"
geradon wrote:
posting a chart for the last 48 hours to prove the player base is shrinking and not just getting back to normal after a expansion hype?

1/10, you can definitely betther than this :)

Click on the 6m tab, and it shows something more meaningful. But yeah I doubt the majority uses steam.
I think it is inevitable towards the end of a league, no matter how long it is/was. There is simply less motivation to do anything in a given league anymore, since anything you gain by that effort will soon be erased (moved into permanent leagues).

E.g. I still have a lot of builds I would like to play, but as the November 20th gets closer, I find it harder and harder to justify the time sink to myself. So I play some other game instead, or actually do something productive instead of gaming. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
[Insert baseless claim here and assert it as fact]
Last edited by Nubatron on Nov 6, 2014, 7:08:22 AM
Breaking:

SL4Y3R is quitting POE, joining POE Garena.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
You logged into the wrong account. lolbam created those.
"
Nubatron wrote:
[Insert baseless claim here and assert it as fact]

POE is in ICU
people use steam? What is the benefit of using steam?
It's not just the leagues though, the activity in standard seems to mirror the temp leagues as well.
Just too few data, only one chart, no context, only one platform, trollling as usual.

I voted for you to be in the famous list, but dis is not enough !

Considering the prices of MTX PoE is dying or working so well that GGG team will be soon in Fortune 500.

cat fortune 500 | grep wilson
Last edited by 4phex on Nov 6, 2014, 8:34:37 AM
PoE dies every few months... then the new leagues start and it lives again!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info