PoE is Dying

"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Probably because everyone is playing on taiwan server without steam.. Didn't they break 7million account the other day? And sotv just got released... Talk about statistics...
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Clearly all the other missing players were killed with crit dmg.

Or its the end of a league and you are trolling / baiting us.
Even bots are starting to quit :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
ded gaem
Need more cheesy MMO mechanics to keep the hamsters rolling in their wheels forever. Dailies was a good start but we need MOAR!!!

... or we can just accept that most people don't play PoE longer than 4-6 weeks at a time because it's mindnumbing after a while :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 6, 2014, 4:30:07 AM
Oh my it's that time of the league cycle again.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Need more cheesy MMO mechanics to keep the hamsters rolling in their wheels forever. Dailies was a good start but we need MOAR!!!

... or we can just accept that most people don't play PoE longer than 4-6 weeks at a time because it's mindnumbing after a while :P

Let's start with proper raid 'lockouts' instead of the fragment bullshit then, can we?

Also crits clearly killed PoE *rolls eyes*
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

posting a chart for the last 48 hours to prove the player base is shrinking and not just getting back to normal after a expansion hype?

1/10, you can definitely betther than this :)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just wait for lolbam he's an expert in these threads.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
lol

didn't read general for a while, just to see THIS topic again :)
(and then realised that it's slayer... well played ;))

Now, what it that critQQ? Anything I have to know? oh wait, don't bother, I'll just play a bit...
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Two words: Exam period.
That is all.
Dem metal chickens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info