RT = Need a buff.

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
They should've given weapons and spells a base crit multiplier the same way that they have a base crit chance. This way they could balance individual weapon types and spells, and just piss off a handful of people rather than the entire playerbase in one shot.

Instead, we're stuck with this mess of crit multi being enormously out of hand and no way to deal with it without making people cry the Nile.

Just buff other shit not hard like fucking these people talk about power creep? bahaha ahhhhhh that's a good one.
I love teddy bears.
RT could use a Global Buff of some sort. Nothing huge, just status effects application, perhaps something small life / status resist.

Or we can add +10% Character Size to it, along with something tiny. Awesome looks are a good reward.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I still don't see why issue of giving it flask charges lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

There is no issue but people are dumb and want to make more of it than what it is.

Remember that time Atziri Promised flasks would be OP? Me neither. So let make like Bloodhound Gang and write a song about mammals being together. Umm tiss, umm tiss.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"

There is no issue but people are dumb and want to make more of it than what it is.

Remember that time Atziri Promised flasks would be OP? Me neither. So let make like Bloodhound Gang and write a song about mammals being together. Umm tiss, umm tiss.

Okay I smiled hahaha that's awesome.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A lap dance is always better when the stripper is ???smiling???

Spoiler
Not creepy, seriously just listening to Bloodhound Gang because they're awesome at music.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 2, 2014, 2:17:43 AM
I mean honestly these people are weird keep talking about a fucking power creep for god sakes when it's pretty sure it's UNRECOVERABLE like the fuck people.

Give non-crit users what they want meaning a decent buff for them and it's a win win situation the crit people won't get mad / quit the game etc w/e you the fuck you want to say.

There's fucking nothing wrong with buffing other shit then doing the fucking terrible blizzard way which is nerf the god dam thing to the ground to piss most of the majority off that's stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Spoiler
Devolving Wilds
Land
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 2, 2014, 11:43:58 AM
RT sucks because all nodes have a ton of extra accuracy that you don't even have to try to get 50%+ with your dex being like 120 anyway from using green gems. It used to be amazing when getting dex + accuracy was much harder.

The massive buff to accuracy nodes + them being combined into good nodes make RT a whatever choice. You can basically waste all of the accuracy nodes bringing you to like 90% hit chance anyway for no critting.

Should add in an armor penetrate buff to the skill just for a little extra damage.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Nov 2, 2014, 3:07:22 AM
What about adding some suffixes that suit RT but not so desirable for crit builds compared to crit chance/multi. So you can craft 6 mod weapons for RT builds too(there are some already like stun treshold but they are not related to damage )
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Nov 2, 2014, 3:12:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info