RT = Need a buff.

Wrong crit need a huge nerf bat. 50% CC 500% CD should be max. OMG Shatter Chuck would only do 1 million DPS then....the horror.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 2, 2014, 3:44:15 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wrong crit need a huge nerf bat. 50% CC 500% CD should be max. OMG Shatter Chuck would only do 1 million DPS then....the horror.

Think you're just jealous because you can't do the same thing there's nothing wrong with buffing NON crit to the level of crits It's like you're from diablo
I love teddy bears.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Crit will still be very powerful if it is capped at that point. While it reduces the disparity, the disparity will still be at large.

Crit is called the king of stats for a reason.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 2, 2014, 3:47:03 AM
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Think you're just jealous because you can't do the same thing there's nothing wrong with buffing NON crit to the level of crits It's like you're from diablo

Reminds me of a certain user obsessed with daggers except this time it's crit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Reminds me of a certain user obsessed with daggers except this time it's crit lol

Fact that it takes a 6L shavs and TWO void batteries along with a acurity is bad enough anyone with that type of gear deserves to do 2042042040 million DPS.
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I'm not jelous of anything I play crit - your a god damn fool not to.
Git R Dun!
Changing damage notables to 'more' damage can help this issue. Crit builds can't get as many of them as RT builds could, and the damage gap would be less severe.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
RT is fine, crit just needs a nerf. Its way too easy to get damn near 100% crit. It shouldnt be able to go over 20% without MASSSIVE GLASS CANNON LEVEL INVESTMENT.
HAIL SATAN!
"
kolton wrote:
Changing damage notables to 'more' damage can help this issue. Crit builds can't get as many of them as RT builds could, and the damage gap would be less severe.

Crit does a lot more than dam.

Crit applies status effects. I play ice nova crit. I warp in and blast everything in one or two hits even in Apex and 78 maps. How? Lightning warp guarantees they are shocked "stacked" with high crit and they always get frozen despite zero investment freeze or shock nodes.

Crit allows those gloves to work with minimal investment in leech compared to non crit...

Sorry "more" wont help. I played RF spell caster which is 69% "more" damage. Did half DPS of crit spell caster with with virtually no investment in damage nodes. Keep in mind spells are only 4-6% base CC too... terrible compared to attacks with bows, wands, and dagger.

The disparity get higher with attacks.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 2, 2014, 4:42:31 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
kolton wrote:

Crit does a lot more than dam.

Crit applies status effects. I play ice nova crit. I warp in and blast everything in one or two hits even in Apex and 78 maps. How? Lightning warp guarantees they are shocked "stacked" with high crit and they always get frozen despite zero investment freeze or shock nodes.

Crit allows those gloves to work with minimal investment in leech compared to non crit...

Sorry "more" wont help. I played RF spell caster which is 69% "more" damage. Did half DPS of crit spell caster with with virtually no investment in damage nodes. Keep in mind spells are only 4-6% base CC too... terrible compared to attacks with bows, wands, and dagger.

The disparity get higher with attacks.

Indeed dont forget the raw damage from mindless broken 1000% crit multiplier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info