Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

Great, now there is no other way then put corrupted zones in maps (btw I can't think of a sane reason not to put them there).

But maybe they think it is a game versatility if you can play maps and when you get bored, you can check fps in docks for several hours :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
Nephalim wrote:
holy shit this is going to be a mess for GGG to cleanup.

thread should be erased promptly to mitigate damage, that or use aegis.

All the way up to 3 pages! They must be slacking pretty hard today.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Essentially cheating, except that GGG cannot enforce a rule against it. It is certain that no dev in their right mind would want their playerbase to use such tricks to farm more efficiently: you are not supposed to know if a corrupted zone exists in a loaded area just through loading it.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
Essentially cheating, except that GGG cannot enforce a rule against it. It is certain that no dev in their right mind would want their playerbase to use such tricks to farm more efficiently: you are not supposed to know if a corrupted zone exists in a loaded area just through loading it.

You shouldnt need to.

People feel that the game is so unrewarding that they are required to cheat to get the full experience. People that would never even consider cheating in other games.

Im a no lifer so im not big on cheating, really down plays the countless hours of spent smashing my head against RNG.
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

You shouldnt need to.

People feel that the game is so unrewarding that they are required to cheat to get the full experience. People that would never even consider cheating in other games.

Im a no lifer so im not big on cheating, really down plays the countless hours of spent smashing my head against RNG.

What full experience are you referring to? People that do this are salt mine farmers. They farm the stuff no one else wants to for next to zero currency.

If he wanted to farm for currency, he's better off in maps or doing dom runs. People that farm CZs confuse me.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

You shouldnt need to.

What full experience are you referring to? People that do this are salt mine farmers. They farm the stuff no one else wants to for next to zero currency.

If he wanted to farm for currency, he's better off in maps or doing dom runs. People that farm CZs confuse me.

Atziri? Uber Atziri?

Unless you want to buy the frags you have to go play level 60 content on your level 90 to access a pretty interesting boss and some amazing gear.

Specifically with uber, you need several sets. Stumbling across them organically is an absolute joke so if you want any sort of efficiency you need to exploit something.

Fortunately GGG is totally cool with letting players exploit shit to counter their bad game design. Everyone can stay happy.
Yep exploit works... Everytime GGG fix some exploit regarding farming zones, new pops 1 day later..
Do they really need more proves that Atziri framents fragments should be redesigned? It horrible from the beggining and encourages to find expolits/using 3rd tools. Most boring thing in this game is required to unlock top end game content. Just why...

"
terrex wrote:
You aren't forced to do anything. You do it to yourself. I am gladly not taking part in any of that fragment farming bs.

Hang on, :/

Terrex, didn't you respond to me moaning about how the whole Atziri farce was pyramid economy gated content; by defending it and dismissing that it was economy gated by citing how you farmed your own fragments?
Casually casual.

Does this only work if you have low end hardware? I tried probably 50x and always 15 frame time.

I remember back when ppl were saying time load of sarn will show you corrupt area I could not do it. Loaded instant area or not.
Git R Dun!
@jdilly, you buy the sets. It's cheaper, especially uber, and it saves you your sanity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info