Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

Here's my one word:

BANNED
LOLBANN3D
"
this is insane! ban for using game option like f1? turn it off if it is a problem for ggg :D but ban fair players for this........? i think i don't like to play poe any more... don't buy another stash...

Chris has already said they don't ban for this unless they use software to measure it and/or cause instability in the servers by repeated spam creating areas.

So if he did either of those then it was deserved, given the timing though wouldn't that be around the time they added the stuff for the anti cheat?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Tnx for that corrupt info. First i hear of it lol
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Tnx for that corrupt info. First i hear of it lol

My pleasure

Ty gl hf :)
Razza
He was probably banned because he explained the trick.

Personaly , i find the exploit is just good for the game, more fragment = more accessibility for every one to try

its not like content is that trivial else everyone would be doing it which isnt the case.

"
ffogell wrote:
He was probably banned because he explained the trick.

Personaly , i find the exploit is just good for the game, more fragment = more accessibility for every one to try

its not like content is that trivial else everyone would be doing it which isnt the case.

God no. He probably used a hack or botted. You don't get banned for using or explaining or talking about the trick, else Chris should ban himself because he talked about it :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
HAHA Stormhunter? Banned? hahaha

Foo was on this forum crying / inciting every time he could and to find him banned? That's fucking golden.

Btw I've done this f1 trick on my laptop for years and you don't see me being touched.

Deeer
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 18, 2015, 2:02:34 PM
"

Foo was on this forum crying / inciting every time he could and to find him banned? That's fucking golden.

Btw I've done this f1 trick on my laptop for years and you don't see me being touched.

Deeer

gg reported
"
"

Deeer

gg reported

djerimixer226090: "Hey ggg I_NO is using f1 in game!"
GGG: *facepalm*
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info