Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

I wish my computer was shitty enough that I could do this, my maps load quite instantly. Damn, I would be a happy man...
"
terrex wrote:
You aren't forced to do anything. You do it to yourself. I am gladly not taking part in any of that fragment farming bs.

Agreed .

Just go farm maps or MF bosses for curency , sure midnight farming is "ok" cash but good GOD is it boring . Like want to gouge my eye out boring.

P.S. GGG just bring the vaal areas to maps and be done with it , problem solved.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Sigh, don't yous all remember the first rule of online gaming?

When you find an exploit or something that you can take advantage on, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF =].

Making a video about it is about as derp as saying theres a way to get permanent Proximity Shield using headhunter... oops.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
this is insane! ban for using game option like f1? turn it off if it is a problem for ggg :D but ban fair players for this........? i think i don't like to play poe any more... don't buy another stash...
"
this is insane! ban for using game option like f1? turn it off if it is a problem for ggg :D but ban fair players for this........? i think i don't like to play poe any more... don't buy another stash...

Posted all the way til December so probably not banned for this, nice try for a necro though 2/10
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I used to do this method for midnights..... Now i just vall carto boxes and farm fragments that way.... i must have like 30 corrupted maps to go through and chances are ill hit another carto box in one of them.... but hey peeps are gonna do whatever they can to make currency and untill ggg put corrupted areas in maps (which i dont see happening as im sure i remember chris saying something about incompatible code or something) people are gonna exploit frame rate/ambient noise exploit... and since hope is worth only 6-8 ex anyway imo its not worth all that farming (ime hope drops about 1 in 30 atziri runs = about 1 every 5-6 hours of constant atziri farming)). wait for carto to appear and get fragments that way. i have made more currency out of selling rares and uniques than i have selling hopes (when they drop).. Any way thats my 2 cents..

ty gl hf :)

Razza
"
brutalrazial wrote:
Now i just vall carto boxes and farm fragments that way.... i must have like 30 corrupted maps to go through and chances are ill hit another carto box in one of them....

??? What am I missing here???

what does a vaaled carto has to do with frags? (serious question, had a few month break after my last 400ex build got nerfed to oblivion)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:
Now i just vall carto boxes and farm fragments that way.... i must have like 30 corrupted maps to go through and chances are ill hit another carto box in one of them....

what does a vaaled carto has to do with frags? (serious question, had a few month break after my last 400ex build got nerfed to oblivion)

Turns all the maps corrupted and bosses of those maps have a chance to drop Sacrifice Frags... Especially lucrative with maps with multiple bosses
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Earthslug wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:

valling a carto will make it corrupted... hence all maps inside are corrupted ... corrupted maps have a chance of dropping a vall fragment or vall skill when you kill map boss

ty gl hf :)

Razza
Last edited by brutalrazial on Feb 18, 2015, 12:31:07 PM
Wonder why OP was banned...
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info