Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

my one word about farming exploit

JUSTICE
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
HAHA Stormhunter? Banned? hahaha

Foo was on this forum crying / inciting every time he could and to find him banned? That's fucking golden.

Btw I've done this f1 trick on my laptop for years and you don't see me being touched.

Deeer

you miss his babbling rage and whine on forum, dont you?

just before he got banned he was doing some mean stuff to people in game.. the guy really lost it I guess.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
IIRC, Stormy was probated after that stoush he had in that other thread where he went off his nut with racist jokes, and he must have been banned before coming off probation.

Charan also ended up getting probed in that fight.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

JUSTICE

People still aren't getting banned for that exploit...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
HAHA Stormhunter? Banned? hahaha

Foo was on this forum crying / inciting every time he could and to find him banned? That's fucking golden.

Btw I've done this f1 trick on my laptop for years and you don't see me being touched.

Deeer

you miss his babbling rage and whine on forum, dont you?

just before he got banned he was doing some mean stuff to people in game.. the guy really lost it I guess.

Maybe... hahahaha ahhhh.

That kid was so... tense.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

JUSTICE

People still aren't getting banned for that exploit...

They can't realistically pursuit banning people for using what is essentially an engine short-coming now can they?

Would be foolish to even attempt such a thing and total waste of resources.

I will miss stormhunter, bubbling rage whine is a unique flavor that needs to grow over multiple years before it reaches it peak and goes well with cheese. The PoE forums seem to be a fertile ground for this specific whine so i am guessing he won't be missed for long.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info