Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

Top players are still using maphacks since release for more than just this. Maybe they will make less now? If anything, this is a good thing.

At the very least, this doesn't change anything.

Im not sure if anyone knows this exploit but I felt it was time to let you all know.

If you play consistently and to the best of your ability you will 1) have lots of fun and 2) find plenty of high enough level items to pretty much afford anything you would want to buy from the existing market, but most of all 3) you will have the satisfaction and pride in yourself essentially not playing like a bot ;P

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
And here we are again.

Please understand : until GGG changes how the resource preload is handled altogether, there is NO WAY to hide the information about corrupted zone presence (!presence, not exact location) from player that knows what to look for.

And no, you don't even need to look at frame time counter.

Here's a solution, instead of spawning these areas at creation, have them spawn like they do in the current league upon the death of enemies.
That way you still need to clear a zone before you do the corrupted stuff.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
remove atziri's acuity. There will be no reason to farm fragments.
Just add corrupted zones to maps so we don't have to farm low level boring content in order to be able to access end game content.

We would not be looking so hard to find ways to find pieces more efficiently if they weren't gated so hard behind so many layers of RNG and low level content.
"
whoismiked wrote:
Just add corrupted zones to maps so we don't have to farm low level boring content in order to be able to access end game content.

We would not be looking so hard to find ways to find pieces more efficiently if they weren't gated so hard behind so many layers of RNG and low level content.

I think they didn't include them to maps so that the rest of the game still remained viable. I mean really if you did this, would anyone leave their hideout?

RIP all zones and the eternal lab?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Not interested in pleb farming :).
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
@jdilly, you buy the sets. It's cheaper, especially uber, and it saves you your sanity.

See how many people are selling those sets when you can no longer exploit them.

They leave exploits in the game because exploits bypass shitty game design, plain and simple.

"just for try, for see and for know"
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Im not sure if anyone knows this exploit but I felt it was time to let you all know.

If you play consistently and to the best of your ability you will 1) have lots of fun and 2) find plenty of high enough level items to pretty much afford anything you would want to buy from the existing market, but most of all 3) you will have the satisfaction and pride in yourself essentially not playing like a bot ;P

GG GGG!

hax
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info