6-link has become the norm, 8-link is the new end-game.

"
thread/10

would not read again

here is a slice of watermelon

enjoy it muchly

but do not consume the seeds

I wouldn't expect you to enjoy reading a thread created around informing and helping out other players.

Put your seeds where the sun doesn't shine good sir.
Spoiler
in a good soil obviously

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I dont think people are understanding what you are understanding here.

Youre right though, all you need is a cheap curse ring and a couple 4Ls and you have an incredibly powerful low level synergy.
"just for try, for see and for know"
May after 3 pages someone answer wth CoH is? :(
"
Boem wrote:
edit :

CoH = curse on hit wlfbck

Page 2 sir.

Peace,

-Boem-
like u need too 6l or have u missed mathil beat uber with 4l pucture? or fox beat uber with vertex arc.

nah 6l is superfluous...just a bonus...

I have been auto cursing much better than hot ever could.

just jump in thier face and keep 7 powercharge 100% of the time... but yeah we all op monster need 10x HP they currently have
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2014, 6:10:44 PM
5-L seems necessary for 90% of builds, unless its crazy expensive or broken like srs.

necessary meaning you want to play endgame content without smashing your keyboard.
I have seen your set-up before and i don't understand why you want to reduce your curses duration also.

But yes it's the same end-result, except you require to position yourself when applying curses, i just run around and the screen is cursed.

Top side of your strat is that you don't need to reserve mana. both are efficient imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also yes, i missed those since i don't care for/watch streams. But it's no surprise tbh.
Last edited by Boem on Oct 29, 2014, 6:17:59 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I have seen your set-up before and i don't understand why you want to reduce your curses duration also.

But yes it's the same end-result, except you require to position yourself when applying curses, i just run around and the screen is cursed.

Top side of your strat is that you don't need to reserve mana. both are efficient imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also yes, i missed those since i don't care for/watch streams. But it's no surprise tbh.

they die way before curse runs out even in 78 maps and pex

obviously i want to be in middle of them and lw is movment curse whole screen is just a bons

edit i tried hot still use it its just slow as shit to curse things one at a time on a interval

i prefer whole pack
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2014, 6:36:16 PM
^looks like fun yo :D!

and yes, stuff really needs more hp, but i guess that can't be done until damage is normalized across the board.

Remember when party's didn't have increased hp per player :/, i actually enjoyed the game more after this change and joined party's on purpose just to have that +4 second fights :o).

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Lightshard wrote:
6-Link isnt the Norm.

Never got one besides Tabu Rasa and i have 5k+ Hours Playtime in total.

Ppl just see Streamers with all 6l stuff and forget thats its easier for them to obtain one.

A Decent Build can run Maps with just 4-5L

Everything else is not needed to see everything, besides Atziri maybe. But i guess even this can be done with 4-5L.

My 2 Alts

Light

I got an ilvl 66 white 6L chest out of trade chat for 4ex, and I rolled like 60c in it to get workable stats, +armor, %armor, fire res, cold res, life regen and has haku crafted life on it too. If you didn't get your hands on a 6L in 5000 hours you didn't bother trying. I've only played 700 hours and I play a horrible 30k dps reave tank that I love and I could have bought and crafted 20 chests like this if I wanted them by now. It's not GG 200ex chest or anything but it's served me really well considering I have only 6ex invested in it ^^
Last edited by Astealoth on Oct 29, 2014, 7:42:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info