A petition for removing or rebalancing specific unique from the game asap.

"
Alea wrote:
baby shav aka solaris is just for leveling in low maps in new league

and acuity has no comparison with shavs ^^
That's a bunch of crap. Since most people never get a shavs, saying a lorica is only for leveling in low maps in new leagues is ridiculous.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Xagulz wrote:
I might get flamed for this but idc...

These gloves are only "op" because they counter a stupid game mechanic that shouldn't exist in the first place. Since when is it fun to shoot a volley of projectiles outward from your character only to have them smash into a reflect pack off your screen and 1 hit yourself. Lets be real, remove the bullshit reflect mechanic from random rare monsters (keep the map mod) and then these gloves will become utility rather than essential. I am glad these gloves exist because if they didn't, I would 1 shot myself every time 1 projectile flies off screen by accident. Random reflect is the problem, not the gloves.

P.S.
If you do decide to flame me, at least ensure that your character deals more than 50 dps because only then will you truly understand reflect.

If you indeed oneshot yourself due to reflect, then Atziri's Acuity wont save you.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info