A petition for removing or rebalancing specific unique from the game asap.

"
1Z3R0 wrote:
i bet if some one gave op a pair of these gloves they would stop crying. it seems ppl always get upset until they have that item.

shit look at shavs it is 100% the most op item in this game.

it allows you to take advantage of life for auras and still able to block chaos dmg.

ppl gave up on complaining about shavs just like they will give up complaining on these gloves.

and p.s. if u think these gloves are op just think this is how VP used to be for the cost of 1 passive point.

I run a non crit build. So those gloves are useless to me.

And also acuity are F-A-A-A-A-A-R MORE broken ,than the legacy shavrone..
Nah just lower the drop rate even more so it costs 1000ex, that'll balance it out.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Six T1 mod Crafted Mirrored items make all other items obsolete too. Should we get rid of them all too? Same logic.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 28, 2014, 2:06:09 PM
I really think this guy must be trolling. To be honest its just a matter of well he has this and i dont so im gonna rage. Just play the game the way you like. Who cares what others are doing. you can make a build that is just as broken not using the gloves.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Six T1 mod Crafted Mirrored items make all other items obsolete too. Should we get rid of them all too? Same logic.

6 T1 mod crafted mirrored items can be used with more builds than those reliant on crits and leech. Acquity are a gigantic buff to crit builds, a bigger buff than any other item can give any other build.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I would like GGG to make decisions about stuff like this based on how their game is affected, and not based on petitions or public opinions.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 28, 2014, 3:43:37 PM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

6 T1 mod crafted mirrored items can be used with more builds than those reliant on crits and leech. Acquity are a gigantic buff to crit builds, a bigger buff than any other item can give any other build.
You could say the same thing about Mirrored Daggers. Unless you can point out a build that uses a dagger that doesn't crit or leech.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
choopk1993 wrote:
+1 for removing instant leech.

+1

Instant leech should come at great penalty at least. Rarity isnt a penalty.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
treffnix wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
+1 for removing instant leech.

+1 to "Gloves grant VP", not something else.

Yes, retroactively redefine the gloves' mod to grant Vaal Pact.
"
Ael00 wrote:

This makes MoM obsolete. should it be removed as well ?

no it doesnt. With the right build you can use MoM and actually wear another chest with more useful stats besides MoM. (e.g. +1 zombies, life, resist and so on)

The gloves just are 3 times as good as vaal pact:
- more than twice as much leech than vaal pact (with proper crit chance)
- also applies to mana leech

I dont think that they should remove or nerf the gloves, I just think they should buff vaal pact again.

But I agree that a ton of uniques need a rebalance (buff). Most uniques still are more or less useless in PoE...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info