A petition for removing or rebalancing specific unique from the game asap.

I think there is no second guesses ,for which that unique is.. Yes i'm talking about atziri-s acuity.

Those gloves are Op beyond the game standart and makes the passive vaal pact obsolete..

Can't believe GGG went so deep into the power creep..

I hereby vote ,that those gloves are either removed ,or heavily balanced in game.

I vote , that we keep this game in some order, while we still can, and the power creep doesn't flood us , as it killed diablo3.

Please whoever is agreed with me vote+1.

Thank you, for hearing me out.

Gl with the drops.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why balance items in a game wich u can play compelete solo ?? If u think this item isnt ´´balanced´´, dont use it
IG Harom_
+1 for removing instant leech.

This makes MoM obsolete. should it be removed as well ?

Besides the number of people using aquity is hardly an issue. And frankly they should reap the benefits of botting without ban/RMT/no life.

its basicaly a small cosmetic sign that says: 'hey, im super rich ! Just dont ask me how I got it.'

If you get 5-6 ex worth of gear you are one shotting everything in 78 maps anyways, so whats the issue ? if someone one shots them a bit more efficiently you want to burn them on a stick ?
These topics rule.

"
terrex wrote:
These topics rule.

I guess the dark side of the power creep has you :)

There is no turning back u know , once u fall into it.
"
choopk1993 wrote:

+1 to "Gloves grant VP", not something else.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:

+1 to "Gloves grant VP", not something else.

Legacy Acuities would be a bigger mistake than adding Acuities in the first place. Which makes adding Acuities in the first place a bigger mistake than.. fuck it, w/e. No to legacies because why not, they exist, you just need more Obtanium Orbs and you can have one too.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
i bet if some one gave op a pair of these gloves they would stop crying. it seems ppl always get upset until they have that item.

shit look at shavs it is 100% the most op item in this game.

it allows you to take advantage of life for auras and still able to block chaos dmg.

ppl gave up on complaining about shavs just like they will give up complaining on these gloves.

and p.s. if u think these gloves are op just think this is how VP used to be for the cost of 1 passive point.
"
Ael00 wrote:

This makes MoM obsolete. should it be removed as well ?

Besides the number of people using aquity is hardly an issue. And frankly they should reap the benefits of botting without ban/RMT/no life.

its basicaly a small cosmetic sign that says: 'hey, im super rich ! Just dont ask me how I got it.'

If you get 5-6 ex worth of gear you are one shotting everything in 78 maps anyways, so whats the issue ? if someone one shots them a bit more efficiently you want to burn them on a stick ?

to be fair , the current area where mom is , is totally ass backwards as is , as str builds dont need it and only int builds that take eb do use it.

If mom was located in the shadow tree then i probably would not use cloak of defiance since there are much better chest pieces out there .

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 28, 2014, 12:22:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info