Why Some Sellers are so annoying?

Oh man, I just met a crazy ass seller on standard today. I tried to buy a 6L shavronnes, so I looked on xyz. Offered some dude 110ex for his 180%, and he went ape shit. He was saying that I was offering 50% of its value.. I politely told him he's mixing up legacy vs nonlegacy and he went ape shit from there. He even called me a scumbag LOL. Too bad I didn't screen shot this!! Ended up with an 195% for 115 though.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
So this have happened to me couple times. I am trying to buy some item from poe.trade got the currency of the b/o sending message to the seller but he doesnt answers me back. Im adding them in friend list to be sure that he is not afk or busy with something but nah he keep changing his zones /doing maps/ town etc. Its so annoying sometimes and i get online ebola . Please if you dont want to sell stuff or answer back just dont put them in shop. Atleast give some answer , idk maybe they were botting :@

- Thanks For Reading , Sry For Bad English, No COpi Paste - This is Q_Q Thread - Thanks Good luck -

some thinks their time is worth more than others just because they played the game longer and thus does not care about the 1c items they put up in the trade forums. this are the BS-type of players. why the hell do you put items you dont consider worthwhile to be traded? idiots.

some, well, just bots controlling characters that has no comprehension of what "wtb your soultaker" means.

to me a simple "busy, find other seller" is a courtesy
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
rarely trade, but when I do and I'm selling something, you WILL get a response if I'm there, no matter what I'm doing atm, with the exception of insane split-second boss/exile/crazy-rare-pack fights. in which case you'll get a response when the fight is over.

basic human interaction guys, a.k.a "don't be a dick".

and if I find an item that's not worth selling, but would be more helpful to a low level player, than the spare shards are to me - I'll post in General Chat and just give it away.
yes, stepping out of a map to meet you in my hideout, if I need to.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
"
woodyfly wrote:

They're shtty businesspeople. They'll be working at mcdonalds or some low end job. I immediately answer to all my customers right away. I'm in a map? I don't fkn tell them to 'let me finish map'. I TP and do the trade (if there are remaining portals or i'm soloing), customers come first.

Someone will work at mcdonalds because they dont feel like doing a trade in poe

these are the golden posts i come to the forum for

Hilarious indeed mano
"
Rich85 wrote:
If you don't want to bother selling low cost items don't list them in your shop

This ^
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I always at least say hi, but will not trade something for less than 5c unless I really am just idling in town.

I list all items I think will sell, I don't care if xyz say my item is worth 2c, xyz is wrong. My item is worth at least 5c (or nothing) but it is def not worth 2c.
"
Ormagoeden wrote:
"
"
woodyfly wrote:

They're shtty businesspeople. They'll be working at mcdonalds or some low end job. I immediately answer to all my customers right away. I'm in a map? I don't fkn tell them to 'let me finish map'. I TP and do the trade (if there are remaining portals or i'm soloing), customers come first.

Someone will work at mcdonalds because they dont feel like doing a trade in poe

these are the golden posts i come to the forum for

Hilarious indeed mano

If you wanna read up on it, there are certain ethics and traits that successful people tend to share. It doesn't matter if those traits are displayed while playing a video game, it still gives a glimpse of what you're about. Someone who gives up very easily when met with a difficult obstacle probably shares the same resolution whether he's working, playing a difficult game or any obstacle. His ethics and traits didn't change, the platform did.

These people who are too lazy to even reply or make you wait 15 minutes to finish a map and then FORGET about you have a poor foundation which will translate into the same lazy mentality at a job.
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 28, 2014, 9:13:12 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:

If you wanna read up on it, there are certain ethics and traits that successful people tend to share. It doesn't matter if those traits are displayed while playing a video game, it still gives a glimpse of what you're about. Someone who gives up very easily when met with a difficult obstacle probably shares the same resolution whether he's working, playing a difficult game or any obstacle. His ethics and traits didn't change, the platform did.

These people who are too lazy to even reply or make you wait 15 minutes to finish a map and then FORGET about you have a poor foundation which will translate into the same lazy mentality at a job.

another golden one

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 28, 2014, 9:32:34 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:
. . .you have a poor foundation which will translate into the same lazy mentality at a job.

And this has what exactly to do with employees of McDonalds? You remember, that initial remark you made ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
woodyfly wrote:

Sure. Why not. Links? Source?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info