Why Some Sellers are so annoying?

"
chaosmagez wrote:
If you are racing, edit your threads saying you are not selling right now.

I don't like wasting time offering b/o prices with no responses from sellers ignoring me.

It's a b/o price. You sellers put it there. If you don't want to sell right now, give a heads up instead of being a jack*** and ignoring b/o offers.

Racing isn't really an excuse not to edit your thread, because race times are posted ahead of time. You have plenty of time to edit your threads.

Jack***es.

People dont read threads.

They go to xyz and say "hi" to the first 10 results.

Your thread could literally just have 1 item linked with 5000 lines of text explaining why you will never ever sell the item, you will still have people trying to buy it.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
chaosmagez wrote:
If you are racing, edit your threads saying you are not selling right now.

Nah
anything is everything
Busy right now.

takes 1 -3 secounds to type this into chat. It's just good maners.

If some 1 came to your door and could see you sitting in your home would you just sit thare and leave them out in the cold ? no even if you hated them you would open the door and tell them to fuck off.

hear are some more easy to type things for you guys.

-In race busy

-In map

-Will PM you later

-Sorry can't right now

As a side note to this , if some 1 offers you a prise for a item and you think it's to low, say " no it's to low " You don't have to get in a big debate about it or constantly nagale with the guy if you don't want to but the least you can do is a simpile no if you do not wish to sell for that prise .

Once you respond you are busy or not selling for a prise you feel is to low then ignoring any further messages from said person is fine IMO , just don't leave them hanging.

If it's a time thing you are woried about think of the other person sitting in town waiting on a response, sure you save 1-3 secound but waste 45 secounds to a few miniuts of the other players time , very rude.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
So this have happened to me couple times. I am trying to buy some item from poe.trade got the currency of the b/o sending message to the seller but he doesnt answers me back. Im adding them in friend list to be sure that he is not afk or busy with something but nah he keep changing his zones /doing maps/ town etc. Its so annoying sometimes and i get online ebola . Please if you dont want to sell stuff or answer back just dont put them in shop. Atleast give some answer , idk maybe they were botting :@

- Thanks For Reading , Sry For Bad English, No COpi Paste - This is Q_Q Thread - Thanks Good luck -

They're shtty businesspeople. They'll be working at mcdonalds or some low end job. I immediately answer to all my customers right away. I'm in a map? I don't fkn tell them to 'let me finish map'. I TP and do the trade (if there are remaining portals or i'm soloing), customers come first.
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 28, 2014, 5:47:57 AM
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
So this have happened to me couple times. I am trying to buy some item from poe.trade got the currency of the b/o sending message to the seller but he doesnt answers me back. Im adding them in friend list to be sure that he is not afk or busy with something but nah he keep changing his zones /doing maps/ town etc. Its so annoying sometimes and i get online ebola . Please if you dont want to sell stuff or answer back just dont put them in shop. Atleast give some answer , idk maybe they were botting :@

- Thanks For Reading , Sry For Bad English, No COpi Paste - This is Q_Q Thread - Thanks Good luck -

They're shtty businesspeople. They'll be working at mcdonalds or some low end job. I immediately answer to all my customers right away. I'm in a map? I don't fkn tell them to 'let me finish map'. I TP and do the trade (if there are remaining portals or i'm soloing), customers come first.

What YOU are doing sounds like a MCD or some shitty service job. ;)
"
woodyfly wrote:

They're shtty businesspeople...I immediately answer to all my customers right away...customers come first.

You got...customers in a computer game?
It's obvious you'll never deliver pizzas, your destiny is the multimillion business career.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Bahh.... is a really simple question. If you have a shop and you don't answer when someone want to buy something to you... is cause you are a stupid asshole.
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Oct 28, 2014, 6:57:20 AM
"
woodyfly wrote:

Someone will work at mcdonalds because they dont feel like doing a trade in poe

these are the golden posts i come to the forum for
anything is everything
If you don't want to bother selling low cost items don't list them in your shop,'I hate trying to buy gems and levelling uniques for this purpose, most people don't answer.

I get the time vs effort thing, that's why I don't list much under 3c, others who don't feel it's worth their time should de-list those low end items
I've sold so much this league that I've come to the point where my tolerance is low to buyers. I'm now starting to ignore people if it isn't worth the effort like if i'm doing an Atziri run. Sorry I guess that makes me an asshole, but most people seem to move on quickly anyways as it looks like it's super common for a lot of people not to respond.

I almost always step out of my maps to sell stuff but it's really really annoying and I hope a better system happens one day. Not a fan of losing my portals to sell an item for 1 fuse but I don't like having a shop and not selling stuff if it's available.

I would tell most people to be mad at GGG. Not the buyers or sellers, it's a terrible system and I don't want an AH but they can improve a lot on the current situation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info