dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
Hi bro! How can i be of assistance :)?

hi
anything is everything
"
Sig556 wrote:
Lol. Poe trade must be one of the few places in world where some common manners is treated as a bash worthy aspect. "You said Hello?!?! How DARE YOU, L2P NOOB! GTFO!!". presses ignore button.

hi
anything is everything
"
neonive wrote:
Annoying yes, but to be fair OP-Race season just started. The seller could be one of those hard-core racers...If you've ever watched a stream they're always ignoring PM's because even 1 moment can't be spared.
Yeah I get people messaging me in races, if I see someone message me if I dont ignore them I will type /dnd as my only course of action, which stops me seeing their messages.
I hate when some one is selling something with a buyout, and you send them a IM asking to buy it for said buyout and they never get back to you. Why put a buyout on something that you have no intention of selling for that price. I know they still play the game as they still update their shop/or bump their shop page. You spend hours going through all the over priced shit to finally find a decent item at a decent buyout just to be trolled.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
neonive wrote:
Annoying yes, but to be fair OP-Race season just started. The seller could be one of those hard-core racers...If you've ever watched a stream they're always ignoring PM's because even 1 moment can't be spared.
Yeah I get people messaging me in races, if I see someone message me if I dont ignore them I will type /dnd as my only course of action, which stops me seeing their messages.

Do you know if we will get DND messages ever, for when people message us? It seems like a pretty high QOL thing in terms of player interaction. I know I've had my share of people get PISSED off at me for being AFK in town for a few hours.
anything is everything
"
Do you know if we will get DND messages ever, for when people message us? It seems like a pretty high QOL thing in terms of player interaction. I know I've had my share of people get PISSED off at me for being AFK in town for a few hours.
If you are on dnd mode then I am pretty sure it will tell the person that is trying to message you that you did not receive the message, but you wont ever receive the message.
If you are racing, edit your threads saying you are not selling right now.

I don't like wasting time offering b/o prices with no responses from sellers ignoring me.

It's a b/o price. You sellers put it there. If you don't want to sell right now, give a heads up instead of being a jack*** and ignoring b/o offers.

Racing isn't really an excuse not to edit your thread, because race times are posted ahead of time. You have plenty of time to edit your threads.

Jack***es.
"
chaosmagez wrote:
If you are racing, edit your threads saying you are not selling right now.

I don't like wasting time offering b/o prices with no responses from sellers ignoring me.

It's a b/o price. You sellers put it there. If you don't want to sell right now, give a heads up instead of being a jack*** and ignoring b/o offers.

Racing isn't really an excuse not to edit your thread, because race times are posted ahead of time. You have plenty of time to edit your threads.

Jack***es.
Well I have many threads, I post items individually and do double posts of shops, I am not going to edit ~25 threads just because I am not selling something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info