Why Some Sellers are so annoying?

"
lupacob wrote:
OP is the kind of person that spam messages you for that 1 fusing item while you are in a map

The b/o was 20 ex and he did not answer back , anyways i bought another one.
"
MajorThor wrote:
Just recently I actually gave a BUYER the cold shoulder for being a total dick.

Him: Hi.
Me: Hi there! Sup?!
Him: How much for Armour?
----3-5mins later since I was fighting a plethora of mobs.
Me: Sorry for the delay, I was in a big fight lol.
Him: You still haven't told me how much for Armour.

-Lack of patience and people skills lost him a sale, back to poe.trade he went.

Here is how my typical trade goes down, especially if it's from those /trade spammers.

The trade system is awful in game and attracts people that don't know how to barter. Here the typical trade conversation I get:

"I want to sell this item."

"I would like to buy that item."

"Okay, even though I have a secret price in my head I want, I won't tell you it in hopes you are Ms. Cleo."

"Here is my offer."

"Nope, don't like it, I'm going to ignore you now and continue spamming chat for three hours more."

Though I've been using poe.trade more often now I do often get ignored even when purchasing items up to 6c
"
Price?

Offer?

Price?

Offer?

Price?

Offer?

HAJSEGTWNHJYAHDMHLDHDHKLDHJAHOAMLTNJMKN

...offer?

I don't buy prices, make a better offer
"
Xantaria wrote:
tbh I'm a seller who does this too sometimes. when sombody wants to buy shitty unique nr.394 for 1 chaos while I'm actually playing / mapping, I will not respond or tell you that I'm busy when I find the time.
I will still have those items in my shop because I am selling them when I'm standing in town without doing something particular.

So the reason for people not responding to you is because the gain they would get from trading with you is lower than the effort.

Mind telling us all then, why in the fuck are you posting them FOR SALE, if you're not going to SELL THEM ANYWAYS? If you are mapping, then just respond, just say "map" and get back to the dude when you're dropping gear/changing map. It is not hard, and this guy is waiting on you to give you profit and get his item to lvl up.

It is like ordering a pizza, and then when it arrives, just ignoring the dude because "you are busy and don't have time for this".

Tbh, this should be a reason to be reported and banned for.

"
I want to sell this item."

"I would like to buy that item."

"Okay, even though I have a secret price in my head I want, I won't tell you it in hopes you are Ms. Cleo."

"Here is my offer."

"Nope, don't like it, I'm going to ignore you now and continue spamming chat for three hours more."

^ sadly, this. Make the exalts rain pls.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 27, 2014, 2:23:50 AM
Annoying yes, but to be fair OP-Race season just started. The seller could be one of those hard-core racers...If you've ever watched a stream they're always ignoring PM's because even 1 moment can't be spared.
nope most likely botting
I just message them through xyz. put my offer in the text and wait till they message me. Continue on with whatever I am doing. I may have multiple offers out, so if they wait too long, well they miss a sale. I don't hunt down sellers.
Usually, I ignore also 1 chaos offer or similar, even if the gear doesnt worth more. It's too much time spent for nothing. Basically , the guy would have to overbid if he really want the gear, because I don't give a fuck about selling it or not.

Up to GGG to improve trading system to change that.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Oct 27, 2014, 5:35:45 AM
"
Malone wrote:
Usually, I ignore also 1 chaos offer or similar, even if the gear doesnt worth more. It's too much time spent for nothing. Basically , the guy would have to overbid if he really want the gear, because I don't give a fuck about selling it or not.

Up to GGG to improve trading system to change that.

Here is an idea: maybe don't put item worth 1 chaos or less in your shop if you are not willing to sell such items anyways?

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
neonive wrote:
Annoying yes, but to be fair OP-Race season just started. The seller could be one of those hard-core racers...If you've ever watched a stream they're always ignoring PM's because even 1 moment can't be spared.

Yes, this is the only valid reason to ignore someone who pmed you about your recently updated shop.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info