Why Some Sellers are so annoying?

So this have happened to me couple times. I am trying to buy some item from poe.trade got the currency of the b/o sending message to the seller but he doesnt answers me back. Im adding them in friend list to be sure that he is not afk or busy with something but nah he keep changing his zones /doing maps/ town etc. Its so annoying sometimes and i get online ebola . Please if you dont want to sell stuff or answer back just dont put them in shop. Atleast give some answer , idk maybe they were botting :@

- Thanks For Reading , Sry For Bad English, No COpi Paste - This is Q_Q Thread - Thanks Good luck -
Last edited by djerimixer226090 on Oct 26, 2014, 6:07:00 PM
tbh I'm a seller who does this too sometimes. when sombody wants to buy shitty unique nr.394 for 1 chaos while I'm actually playing / mapping, I will not respond or tell you that I'm busy when I find the time.
I will still have those items in my shop because I am selling them when I'm standing in town without doing something particular.

So the reason for people not responding to you is because the gain they would get from trading with you is lower than the effort.

And also I have to agree, maybe they were botting. I've had similar cases were persons were changing zones and were not responding to whispers party invites even dueling invitations. They didn't even cancel those. In those cases I'm very sure that the person is botting.

But don't bother reporting that, GGG doesn't ban.
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 26, 2014, 6:24:17 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:

So the reason for people not responding to you is because the gain they would get from trading with you is lower than the effort.

Interesting, but I don't think anyone makes an alch or chaos per 30 seconds to a minute :P in a map.

I do understand what you're trying to say, just poking fun :)
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

Interesting, but I don't think anyone makes an alch or chaos per 30 seconds to a minute :P in a map.

I do understand what you're trying to say, just poking fun :)

Making 2 fuse in 1 min which is more then 1 chaos, so you are wrong sir :S

(chained dominus MF runs, for me bosses are also maps)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Oct 26, 2014, 7:03:20 PM
well in the case of doing really quick dom runs where you barely have time to stash rares for eventual id or chaos recipes etc and running back in portal with group I can kind of understand it.

But not having 5 sec to at least say "sorry cant trade now. busy"....thats just being a total asshole.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I would also feel no matter how busy a seller is if they are trying to sell items they at least need to take a few seconds to acknowledge the message, even if it is to say sorry I can't trade now.

The one that really annoys me though is when people post items in a shop with no price, then, when you PM them here for a price or with an offer they just never reply.

Do they want to sell the item? If so then they need to talk to me. If they don't why do they even have a shop/items for sale?

Again I don't care if they don't want to trade the item anymore or don't like my offer I'd just like to know so I can move on and buy something else.

Seems like common curtesy (and I know I expect way too much looking for something that simple in a computer game!).
Just recently I actually gave a BUYER the cold shoulder for being a total dick.

Him: Hi.
Me: Hi there! Sup?!
Him: How much for Armour?
----3-5mins later since I was fighting a plethora of mobs.
Me: Sorry for the delay, I was in a big fight lol.
Him: You still haven't told me how much for Armour.

-Lack of patience and people skills lost him a sale, back to poe.trade he went.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
OP is the kind of person that spam messages you for that 1 fusing item while you are in a map
IGN: Leupacob, Cobberts
check out my shop--> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/162312/page/1
"
So this have happened to me couple times. I am trying to buy some item from poe.trade got the currency of the b/o sending message to the seller but he doesnt answers me back. Im adding them in friend list to be sure that he is not afk or busy with something but nah he keep changing his zones /doing maps/ town etc. Its so annoying sometimes and i get online ebola . Please if you dont want to sell stuff or answer back just dont put them in shop. Atleast give some answer , idk maybe they were botting :@

- Thanks For Reading , Sry For Bad English, No COpi Paste - This is Q_Q Thread - Thanks Good luck -
I lost so many messages from both random people and friends due to buggy super-long loading screen while changing zones (doesn't happen too often, but it's SO annoying), that I wouldn't be surprised if he also didn't even receive your whisper. Just wait a few minutes and try to contact him again.
"
andkamen wrote:
well in the case of doing really quick dom runs where you barely have time to stash rares for eventual id or chaos recipes etc and running back in portal with group I can kind of understand it.

But not having 5 sec to at least say "sorry cant trade now. busy"....thats just being a total asshole.

He he hasn't pretended to not be an asshole :)-
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info