New trading system is coming soon!

Meanwhile,mtx threads,cash items gets the best response and updates ^^.
The "apology" from July 3rd hardly counts as an announcement or a progress report. It hardly even counts as an apology.
Well they can't even protect their site from spam bots like babaji :x what to expect.
comments on the trade system thus far have been lies, all lies.

However, I do like how as you type in forums you see that you are "out of sync" ... hahahaha can we get that feature in game too ?
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
It's more likely HL2 Ep 3 coming out before that.
As soon as possible
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The cake is a lie...
Blizzard had : soon (TM)
GGG has : so? (TM)

Time will tell
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
I don't mind that they haven't implemented the trade functions yet as they have been diligent in keeping us updated as to why it has been delayed...oh wait.

I can point you to a slightly more recent update:

"
Chris wrote:
I'm sorry about the lack of updates on this system. It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I quit playing this game for several months because I got sick of the hassle of trading items all the time. I recently started playing again but at some point I am going to have to start trading again and I am dreading it.

If they somehow implemented a trading system that made it easy to trade I think I would not be able to stop playing this game. It would be too much fun. So on one hand I REALLY hope they fix trading. On the other hand I might not be able to leave the house so I am not sure what I think they should do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info