New trading system is coming soon!

At this point they should just give people what they want and come back and say "See! We told you!" when it all goes to hell. People don't understand the consequences of their wants. Having easy access to anything you could possibly want isn't good for the game.
A thought about this new trading system (if it ever happens). If it does enable people to trade without having to meet face to face then it's going to be overrun by bots within a couple of weeks, it will be like D3 AH all over again where pretty much anything underpriced got snapped up by bots instantly and relisted

Sure as it stands now there are people who sit there 24/7 scanning the message board, trade chats and poe.trade for good deals and snapping them up to flip but at least it requires some manual work - finding the stuff, messaging seller, meeting up etc. If this all gets automated then you can kiss those sweet deals goodbye.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Nov 6, 2014, 7:59:27 AM
I am aware that as one person I do not matter,
but I will not be playing next season if there is
no change to the marketplace, trading.

that's it, that's my comment.

GET IT DONE GGG.
I think what makes a trading system so hard to implement is that poe has like a dozen currencies
I dont see any any key!
Because botters,flippers,RMT lords will fack up the whole trade.<<<<They rarely do anything about it unless they get vids.
Maybe I'm old school, but I personally don't mind the current trade system since poe.trade came into the mix. The system is nothing revolutionary, sure, but it gets the job done for now. I don't see why it should be a priority. It's simply another QoL improvement, but one that takes a lot of work so it's been put on the backburner.
There are now too many sites mimicking the same thing. This is hurting the economy imo. It has become harder to search for items. There must be a single system in which all items are listed. It's getting out of control this way. GGG has to act on this asap.

"Coming soon" is subjective. "Soon" we have flying cars in the streets, laser weapons and cities on mars!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Also one of my Biggest Pet Peeves, is when i am on one league playing, and my status shows me online for all leagues. This drives me nuts, because i get a ton of trade messages from people in other leagues, when i'm busy in one league.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Nighus wrote:
There are now too many sites mimicking the same thing. This is hurting the economy imo. It has become harder to search for items. There must be a single system in which all items are listed. It's getting out of control this way. GGG has to act on this asap.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info