New trading system is coming soon!

Soon™
never
IGN TylordRampage
I can't wait. While I don't have a PC capable of playing the game, I'll be able to play TradeSim and flip items for profits so I have all the leet gears waiting for me when I return :D

Too bad I'll probably be able to afford a new PC before this is ever implemented. Some sort of halucino-holographic quantum brain computer (and a hover board, because it's distant, distant the future, as imagined in the 1980's).
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
mazul wrote:
Coming 2024.
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Im hoestly hoping they scrapped that idea to the junk bin, because it honestly sounds BAD, as in much worse then what we already have access to.

I've thought the same but for a very specific reason that being, what's to stop someone from writing a browser extension which automates the buyouts on the cross instance website trading system? If they're going to enable the creation of a third party auction house, they may as well just create it themselves.

I'd much rather see something like an in-game indexer without the ability to send items through the interface, to prevent bots from controlling it.
I don't even trade and it would be nice to have an update on this. The silence from GGG on the issue is deafening.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't even trade and it would be nice to have an update on this. The silence from GGG on the issue is deafening.

Ditto.

What's the latest, GGG?
Meanwhile, check our latest and newest mtx and cash shop items. I bet that is the most updated and most focused aspect of the game hue hue.
GGG works at Valve time speeds.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
When cows fucking fly maybe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info