New trading system is coming soon!

Poe community = wtb in game trade system.

GGG = offer?
Last edited by NekoHanten on Oct 25, 2014, 10:43:20 PM
Included in the next round of supporter packs xD
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I will be honest here, the current trade system is the worst system that could possibly exists, anything they do no matter what it is would improve on it, even taking away trading completely would be a huge upgrade.

I know people hate talking about D3 but their AH system was an easy answer to how completely awful the D2 trade system was which is basically what POE coppied. The expansion got rid of the AH and basically made the game self found only. both of those are viable methods and there are goods and bads about each but the only truly terrible rediculous awful should be shot for implementing it system that exists is what we have now.
Last edited by EnderCN on Oct 25, 2014, 11:18:23 PM
xyz prolly put this on the back burner for them...why work and spend resources when someone else does work for you free?
Git R Dun!
"
Xavderion wrote:
GGG works at Valve time speeds.

And Zynga production quality.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Meanwhile, check our latest and newest mtx and cash shop items. I bet that is the most updated and most focused aspect of the game hue hue.

How dare they put any focus on generating revenue for an otherwise free to play? I mean free to play means it's free for them to run their servers and pay their staff right?
My bet is that they haven't found a way to monetize it in a way that doesn't make it P2W.
1) Just copy the AH that D3 had, with .xyz mod filters ofc.

2) Add drop menu/slide bar options for setting offer/sell/bo prices in orbs and a tab for items for trades without orbs.

3) Transparent stats to limit sharks and monopoly flippers, a system that lists all the orbs a individual (account) has bought/sold so everyone can see the surplus and profit and the game puts a cap on it if the profit rate is too high. Promoting fair trade.

4) Mailbox tabs inside the stash, on top of the current tabs. Remove only, logically.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Oct 26, 2014, 9:39:16 AM
"
NekoHanten wrote:
Poe community = wtb in game trade system.

GGG = offer?
i loled
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I don't mind that they haven't implemented the trade functions yet as they have been diligent in keeping us updated as to why it has been delayed...oh wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info