Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

"
Desperation wrote:
1 more question,should i lvl up defensive combo cwdt etc to higher lvls or stick to lvl 1 for more often procs?

Well I guess in the evasion variant you could use CWDT. In my experience, lvl 10 is very good for a 4k HP pool with leech. So I would leave it at 10, and lvl up the rest accordingly (whatever you want to use -End cry, Imm Call, Enfeeble, Temp chains etc).
and yeah my wpn ofc ;]
"
Desperation wrote:
and yeah my wpn ofc ;]

It's great! It should work just fine. If the attack speed mod would have been just a bit higher, I would have even said the weapon is exceptional!
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Desperation wrote:
and yeah my wpn ofc ;]

It's great! It should work just fine. If the attack speed mod would have been just a bit higher, I would have even said the weapon is exceptional!

Yeah.. i exalt craft it - 1st crit and light dmg on regal rolled wed - 3 ex ... aspd.. well .. someday when i have more curency will try to craft again smtn like this ;)
"
Desperation wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Desperation wrote:
and yeah my wpn ofc ;]

Yeah.. i exalt craft it - 1st crit and light dmg on regal rolled wed - 3 ex ... aspd.. well .. someday when i have more curency will try to craft again smtn like this ;)

I think you were very lucky to get an attack speed roll (and 21% for that matter) in 3 rolls. So I think the weapon was well worth the currency you invested in it! :D
Just dropping a quick progress update.

After selling stuff here and there I managed to get enough for a 6L (and very well rolled I'd say) Lightning Coil. I'm feeling an absolutely massive upgrade in survivability, although let's keep in mind this is not only due to the Coil, but because it allowed me to add the life leech gem. To mention a highlight: +42% packsize dark forest, huge pack of blue devourers+Oak+a random rare devourer that decided to join. It was a close call but I survived. Before the 6L upgrade my scion would have exploded harder than a volatile blood mob.

Tomorrow or on monday I'll post a full gear update because I'm still waiting for a seller who at least took the time to tell me when he will be available. Meanwhile I've had to drop haste for the purity of elements (again) to make up for the to-be-upgraded piece.
"
Ark20 wrote:
Just dropping a quick progress update.

After selling stuff here and there I managed to get enough for a 6L (and very well rolled I'd say) Lightning Coil. I'm feeling an absolutely massive upgrade in survivability, although let's keep in mind this is not only due to the Coil, but because it allowed me to add the life leech gem. To mention a highlight: +42% packsize dark forest, huge pack of blue devourers+Oak+a random rare devourer that decided to join. It was a close call but I survived. Before the 6L upgrade my scion would have exploded harder than a volatile blood mob.

Tomorrow or on monday I'll post a full gear update because I'm still waiting for a seller who at least took the time to tell me when he will be available. Meanwhile I've had to drop haste for the purity of elements (again) to make up for the to-be-upgraded piece.

I would say the big boost in survivability is a bit of both. If you are not using Immortal call, the Lightning Coil will help you a lot. On the other hand, life leech is insane. For me personally, it is a MUST. If I were to run a 3L I think I would use ST -> LMP -> Leech. Call me an idiot, but I just can't see why you would not take it. Maybe if you have leech from gear or are using blood rage. Maybe... In any case, I have been using life leech since low levels and I consider it fundamental even in end-game.
I did some Gorge runs these days (5 to be exact) and I uploaded the best run. I added the link to the video section of the guide too. Check it out if you want:

http://youtu.be/m1JWWDPTRiQ

I know 3:43 is nothing to boast about, but it's decent enough to show that the build has decent clear speed :)
Did you consider speccing into Thrill Killer instead of the Scion mana nodes? Would be interesting to see if it helps with mana sustainability.
"
dEus__ wrote:
Did you consider speccing into Thrill Killer instead of the Scion mana nodes? Would be interesting to see if it helps with mana sustainability.

It's not a bad idea and I am sure it would be very effective vs packs. But against a boss with no adds it wouldn't help much would it? So I would say it is an option but it would not solve all potential mana problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info