Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

hey im starting dual flame totem on 1Month race, ill be following posts but less play, thanks again for the build !
@Erani

Best of luck to you my friend! I will probably not join the league, but if I would I'd play a molten strike ele build cause it wrecks stuff at lower levels :D

And you don't have to be a strange, come by and say hi once in a while ;)
Will i get more dps if i pick templar ele nodes and regret Heart, Throatseeker?
Sitting 19000 without pc, with charges 24k
I know i need to fix jewelry, belt and level up :p
My tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-u-P-un11xKIaj_ba-wkZii2DlwZh4iaVFr8Pq1M1m7VVS4w2H0EDHm1stUhwUioL8-pw1YnTNj25fIwL7LBsjJ2qYqxd8mNDDkh94yzhrGa5Pth2Rwby4bjKO3wPxKKjf8YRlpoTcFaQG9vUfVusR1FMSsg_JypN2L01krXybqr-CsaeEH8MfYLH-ehBh7c-Kjipbk2SI_ajiu4O73r_3iT951RRRzB8jX2v63cHhxOcpG-eykqDCQ==

Last edited by diibaduuba on May 25, 2015, 5:59:01 PM
@Diibaduuba

This doesn't sound bad at all, especially at 98 skill points (level 81?). What auras are you running? Do you need some purity to cap your resits? I think for now you should be just fine, level up and decide at around 90.

About the skill tree: you should get out on to the tree through the evasion + life nodes into Finesse, Heart of the Oak, Ballistic Mastery. That you've done very good.

But about Heartseeker cluster: you sped 11 skill points on 50 dex, 20% life and some flask effect, 50% crit chance and 25% crit multi. Is it worth it? I don't know. Did you try acrobatics? Because in principle you could make your pathing from right above Charisma, then left into Acro/Phase Acro and go down to Heartseeker.

About Throatseeker: 5 points invested in 20 Int, 36% crit multi. Not extremely efficient.

I think in 1 level you could drop the Throatseeker cluster, reach Acro and Phase Acro and respec 3 points in dex (while keeping Herbalism and Heartseeker). It's just an idea, do as you will.

But in any case you should level up a bit. Godspeed!
Hi, what do you think of the future of this build in 2.0?

Particularly, mana sustain (Clarity dropped from 24.7 to 17.18 at lvl 20) and life sustain (Life Leech gem dropped from 8.8% to 2%, with Vaal Pact increased from 40% to 100% effectiveness)? Is it still viable with more mana regen on gear/passive tree?
I haven't played beta so I can't say for sure, but it should still be viable. I don't know what the status of pure elemental builds will be though.

Mana should be OK and life leech, especially when mapping, should be virtually the same. In any case life builds should benefit the most from the upcoming patch. And going with a little bit of armor + maybe fortify on WB should be the way to go.
i'm making new character using this build just right now :)
Last edited by echocafe012 on Jul 8, 2015, 11:47:44 PM
Hope you update this for 2.0! It's hurtin' without Reduced Mana.
IGN: Teighker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info