Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

And here's a deathless run:

Atziri Deathless

No Saffell's, no aura switching etc. It just works...
goodwork!, whats ur current DPS? with/without charges?
My DPS atm is 30.4K clean and 36.6K on 4 PC. It could be a lot higher, but I am happy with the survivability at the moment.

With Maligaro's I had 40K+ on 4 PC. I guess around 44-45 is plausible on 6 PC.

And for the DPS freaks and money elite, empowering Wrath and Anger (while dropping Herald of Ice) would give more DPS. Also, having flat ele damage (lightning/fire) would further the DPS cap.

I imagine with near perfect gear 55-60K is possible. On comparable life and defenses of course. And that is without Vaal Haste or Atziri flask.

PS: I should get my 5th power charge! (since I don't need the endurance one anymore!)
Ok now 38.2K on 5 PC :P For more details refer to the previous post.
With all the shenanigans up:

Last edited by SFXisMag1c on May 4, 2015, 4:49:47 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how relatively small differences in gear add up to huge dps variations. I just got to 24k "town" dps after a small tweak in my tree, up from 21k. Might scout the market again for gear upgrades since I'm pretty bored in this closed beta period.
@Ark20

Nice to hear that. But here's a heads up: ele daggers are HELLA cheap right now. I saw one on poe.trade with light, fire, cold, AS, crit for just 4 ex. Most of the mods were T2 I think, but what the hell? :D

Also, if you plan to buy jewels, try to get some with flat ele dmg as well (WED, light/fire dmg, life etc.). It will make a HUGE difference!
yup ele daggers are pretty cheap, bought this today for about 1.5exalt

sick DPs, sfx&ark, im sitting on 6.5K without any PC atm :
I'd say my dagger is pretty decent, my rings are kinda weak though, specially the coral one. I can drop some cold/lightning res with my latest gear changes so I should be able to find something.

Spoiler

Dat flat fire roll on the coral ring is the core of my dps.
dat belly $_$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info