Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

40% 6L Belly #MasterRace :D
Btw the guide is fully updated with pics, videos and everything. Feel free to comment and make suggestions if you wish.
nice update, might as well consider reuploading the pictures with higher quality cause u cant really see the numbers, beside that everythings fine! thanks!
I edited the photos a bit. You can see a zoomed in version and a link to the full resolution version. I had to stretch the photos to be a bit bigger though, and that's why there's some quality loss. What do you think? Is it better now?
excellent!
Guys I just had a revelation. And in the process I realized just how dumb I was all this time :D

I dropped the Curse on Hit setup from Herald of Thunder because it didn't have much reach therefore it didn't generate enough PC's. But we can link CoH -> AM to Herald of Ice! The mini splashes hits around the target and in big packs curses everything!

I don't even understand how I was blind to this until now. In any case, the changes to the setup are:

4L in Alpha's: Wrath -> Anger -> HoT -> Reduced Mana
4L in gloves: HoI -> Reduced Mana -> Curse on Hit -> AM.

Now the build is fully automated. No more self cast EC+IC or curses. @.@
:o, thanks for sharing !
btw - a random question
is reduce mana worth qualiting?, does it mean any diffrence in the reduce mana or just in mana usage on skills?,
thanks in advance,
When it comes to mana reserved by auras it doesn't help. Only by active skills etc. I use Reduced Mana without quality on my auras.
First it was the 4 off-colour maligaro's, now 4 off alpha's. Stop it already.

In all seriousness, I'll stick to my current setup for a while, off-colouring is probably the thing I hate the most in this game. Technically I should be able to sell the gloves for about the same price of an RRBB alpha's but that's going to take a while aswell.

@erani quality on reduced mana has no effect on mana reservation. It would only affect the cost of actual skills (spectral throw, cyclone, etc) but that's pretty pointless as you can imagine. Perhaps they'll change the quality bonus with act 4, would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info