Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

Patience is the key, young grasshopper. Finally got to 90 by running blue packsize/+magics maps and voiding any dangerous boss (<- not completely true, but hey I survived). I blew myself up once to a reflect pack because the rare was in a water pool and I couldn't use my Rumi's in time. That's how I deal with reflect by the way, pop (a good roll) Rumi's and Atziri's and just attack normally.

Also fixed the craft on my dagger, looks beautiful now <3:

Slightly over 26k deeps with power charges and almost 4k life as of this last level. This is with one ring that has no WED at all (very decent res and life though) and the other with T1 WED but no life other than being a coral ring. Since my Elreon is about to hit 8 I might be able to change the master crafts myself and add life to the coral by giving up a mana regen roll on the other (my new dagger has more, and I'm at overkill regen now):

I'd still like to upgrade both, but that'll have to wait, I'm still at the edge of poverty.
"
Ark20 wrote:
Patience is the key, young grasshopper. Finally got to 90 by running blue packsize/+magics maps and voiding any dangerous boss (<- not completely true, but hey I survived). I blew myself up once to a reflect pack because the rare was in a water pool and I couldn't use my Rumi's in time. That's how I deal with reflect by the way, pop (a good roll) Rumi's and Atziri's and just attack normally.

Also fixed the craft on my dagger, looks beautiful now <3:

Slightly over 26k deeps with power charges and almost 4k life as of this last level. This is with one ring that has no WED at all (very decent res and life though) and the other with T1 WED but no life other than being a coral ring. Since my Elreon is about to hit 8 I might be able to change the master crafts myself and add life to the coral by giving up a mana regen roll on the other (my new dagger has more, and I'm at overkill regen now):

I'd still like to upgrade both, but that'll have to wait, I'm still at the edge of poverty.

Awesome progress my friend! Did you try atziri yet? I am pretty sure you are more than ready.
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Awesome progress my friend! Did you try atziri yet? I am pretty sure you are more than ready.

I haven't really bothered with Atziri, but yeah I'm sure I could do it with this character. Maybe the trio fight would be tricky since I'm running the lazymode CWDT setup but well, I could swap it for a blood magic gem and the other gems for higher level ones if I really wanted to.

As a matter of fact I've never really got into Atziri farming, I just run self-found fragments when I do get them, and that happens sporadically even after the vaaled maps update. I think I'm just sceptical about how profitable it is, assuming I'd buy common fragments and run some for midnights when needed.
"
Ark20 wrote:
As a matter of fact I've never really got into Atziri farming, I just run self-found fragments when I do get them, and that happens sporadically even after the vaaled maps update. I think I'm just sceptical about how profitable it is, assuming I'd buy common fragments and run some for midnights when needed.

The profitability of Atziri farming is really in question these days. Prices for sacrifice sets and mortal sets dropped a lot since I wrote the guide. Also prices for sacrifice pieces increased and prices for all Atziri drops (in both versions) dropped. At the moment it's hard to make any currency out of it :-S
Looks really promising. AWESOME GUIDE SFXisMag1c! Gonna try this build now and hopefully 1.3 comes this build doesn't break. finger cross. But likely it will nerf again as 1.2 already nerf hard!

SFXisMag1c are u gonna do an update when 1.3 patch goes live 13th dec?

Will you do up the passive skill tree on 1.3 patch notes goes live around 11th or 12th? using the POE builder so as we players can start right away when 1.3 patch goes live or do we need to wait 1-2 weeks for you to test?

Sorry as i do not have much currency and will be playing in the torment league can't afford to spend many regrets orb and i have around only 3-5 hours of game time.

If u do stream on twitch i would like to donate some tips for this guide.

Thank you so much!
"
Zippolighter wrote:
Looks really promising. AWESOME GUIDE SFXisMag1c! Gonna try this build now and hopefully 1.3 comes this build doesn't break. finger cross. But likely it will nerf again as 1.2 already nerf hard!

SFXisMag1c are u gonna do an update when 1.3 patch goes live 13th dec?

Will you do up the passive skill tree on 1.3 patch notes goes live around 11th or 12th? using the POE builder so as we players can start right away when 1.3 patch goes live or do we need to wait 1-2 weeks for you to test?

Sorry as i do not have much currency and will be playing in the torment league can't afford to spend many regrets orb and i have around only 3-5 hours of game time.

If u do stream on twitch i would like to donate some tips for this guide.

Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words! It means a lot to me!

And yes I will post a guide with the upcoming skill tree as soon as it is available on poebuilder. So in principle you will know at least 99% how to build your character before the new leagues start.

About streaming... I am sorry but I do not do that (at least not yet). I play PoE for fun and entertainment is not yet the path for me (I am a student and real life is complicated :D). But as I said before, if you want to see any footage maybe I can make it happen and upload videos on youtube.

Best wishes,
SFX
Hi, i created a Scion some hours ago, can you please tell me what passives i have to up first ? Or can you make a passive tree like lv20-lv50 etc if you have the time ? Thanks :)
"
rolls05 wrote:
Hi, i created a Scion some hours ago, can you please tell me what passives i have to up first ? Or can you make a passive tree like lv20-lv50 etc if you have the time ? Thanks :)

This topic has been addressed before so it's about time I added a leveling guide to the 'skill tree' section of the guide. So you can see now how the skill tree should look at lvls 20,40 etc.

In principle reach the aura nodes as soon as possible (by 64 you should have them all + some extra life/crit). This is the hard part of the build. It's like the frame or skeleton of the build. After that you will add all of the juicy life/crit/AS/WED nodes that are actually close to your path. That would be my strategy on standard.

BUT on a hardcore league I recommend a more careful approach. You will not be able to get away with it. So I think grabbing all the life nodes close to the original steps (at lvl 20,40 etc.) is a must! Overall, you will reach all of the aura nodes slower, but safer :)

Good luck out there!
Thanks for your fast answer, and my bad i just don't saw the " lving guide " category haha :')
"
rolls05 wrote:
Thanks for your fast answer, and my bad i just don't saw the " lving guide " category haha :')

It's not your bad at all. I added the leveling guide today after I read your post. Several other people asked the same question, so I thought I should put it in the main guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info