Velvet's elemental buzzsaw {crit} ~ Atziri deathless/map clearing 1.3 Updated!

"
Ark20 wrote:
"
Tozie wrote:

Would this be worth giving to Elreon to play with?

I think I would do it. It's got T1 crit and AS, the top priorities. You can craft the "multimod" suffix from Elreon, then %WED and flat lightning/fire damage. You have the cheaper option of only adding %WED (the master's flat ele mods are kinda lame), but honestly I doubt you will find a better dagger so you might aswell get the most out if it. If you happen to get a really low %WED (8-22% bracket) you can use divine orbs.

You won't ever need to replace a dagger like that, and if you ever want to it will cost you a pretty big pile of orbs to buy/eternal-exalt something better.

Thanks for confirming what i was thinking myself =)
@Tozie

I will also confirm what you were thinking yourself :D The dagger is awesome as it is and no matter what you do, it will stay more or less the same in terms of the results that you will see with it (unless you eternal-exalt another 3 T1's on it, but even then the difference will not be colossal). So I would say you're good no matter what you do.
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
@Tozie

I will also confirm what you were thinking yourself :D The dagger is awesome as it is and no matter what you do, it will stay more or less the same in terms of the results that you will see with it (unless you eternal-exalt another 3 T1's on it, but even then the difference will not be colossal). So I would say you're good no matter what you do.

Thanks, guess i will just slap a WED on it then and scour if too low =)
And down the line maybe i will have the balls to ex it, and not be too worried id get a caster mod hehe.
"
Tozie wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
@Tozie

Thanks, guess i will just slap a WED on it then and scour if too low =)
And down the line maybe i will have the balls to ex it, and not be too worried id get a caster mod hehe.

I think maybe you didn't mean to say scour. If you use a scour orb it will remove all the mods, not only the crafted one. So be careful :) If WED rolls too low you have to use divine orbs. And don't try YOLO exalting because in the end probably the weapon will be the same, only with one less free slot and you will have wasted an exalt.
Yeah i mean't scour with Vagan to remove crafted mod
Upgrade hype!

Went from:

To:

Now I need to find someone to change the leech craft to a decent %WED, but the guy I usually... use? seems to be offline for the weekend. If I can find another trustworthy-non-rip-fee crafter I'll get it done, otherwise I'll just wait.

About the character, I've hit a wall at level 89 because I keep dying to rip maps/random fps drops for no reason. I'm trying to play safer now to get that (probably last) level and hopefully hit 4k unreserved life, it will be very close anyway. I've skipped the skill duration cluster for life nodes since I'm not using selfcast EC-IC and my Vaal Haste is linked to Incr. Duration.

To do: have patience to get to 90 and upgrade one or both rings, although I'm broke now. Back to mapping then.
"
Ark20 wrote:
Upgrade hype!

Went from:

To:

Now I need to find someone to change the leech craft to a decent %WED, but the guy I usually... use? seems to be offline for the weekend. If I can find another trustworthy-non-rip-fee crafter I'll get it done, otherwise I'll just wait.

About the character, I've hit a wall at level 89 because I keep dying to rip maps/random fps drops for no reason. I'm trying to play safer now to get that (probably last) level and hopefully hit 4k unreserved life, it will be very close anyway. I've skipped the skill duration cluster for life nodes since I'm not using selfcast EC-IC and my Vaal Haste is linked to Incr. Duration.

To do: have patience to get to 90 and upgrade one or both rings, although I'm broke now. Back to mapping then.

The hype is real!

Looks like a nice piece and a consistent improvement. Should boost your damage output with a good chunk.

About hitting level walls: I used to think the same, but now I am 91. I don't play that much but you can safely and efficiently make 10-20% per day with only 1-2 hrs of in-game time (trades and grinding included). I admit I was playing very carefully from 90 to 91 because lag/desync is my greatest enemy. I even avoided opening strongboxes with ice nova or extra exile because I fear the lag. And sure, if xp is what you need then maybe running RIP maps is not the best idea! :D

Best of luck to you Ark! Keep it up!
Hey nice build. I think I would like to try but I don't have a decent weapon. I have the following Ambusher..

would that be a good one to use the Eleron multi craft on? I'm wondering because it doesn;t have any Attack Speed and the masters can't craft more than 16%?

Just would like to know before I waste 2Exalted on it thanks :)
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Nov 23, 2014, 8:56:05 PM
"
Hey nice build. I think I would like to try but I don't have a decent weapon. I have the following Ambusher..

would that be a good one to use the Eleron multi craft on? I'm wondering because it doesn;t have any Attack Speed and the masters can't craft more than 16%?

Just would like to know before I waste 2Exalted on it thanks :)

Well the max APS that you would get from a crafted AS mod is 1.85, which is decent maybe for starters, but it's not something to be happy about. On the other hand, if you want to get started maybe I can help you out. Earlier in the thread I said I would help out people that want to try this build, and I still have one of my old daggers:

I know it doesn't have the perfect crit or T1 ele damage, but it worked for me for a very long time. Price is 1 ex if you want it. You can imagine that I paid more than that when I bought it -.-
Hey that's such an awesome offer, yes please! I hope we can linkup in game soon, I fired you an invite :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info