just beat Shock And Horror

This boss is like vaal over-soul.

Beautiful design and a skill check as long as you don't desync or have package loss.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Social experiment: John should create an alt account, get a few characters up to level, let the account age a few months, and then come in and post a "typical JohnKeys" thread and see the reaction.

I'm genuinely curious how it would be received.

Spoiler
Let the sniping of innocent noob accounts begin!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Boem wrote:

Beautiful design and a skill check as long as you don't desync or have package loss.

While I tend to agree...

...like most skill checks, it's also a gear check.
With good gear, you can just jump into S&H's face and murder her before she even starts her laser party. ;)
And with bad gear/low damage, the fight can go on quite long, so chances are you'll fuck up one step (dodge totems, hide behind pillar, eat no spells) and R.I.P. ...

@JohnKeys
You're playing this game for how long now? 2 years? And just discovered Shock&Horror?

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 25, 2014, 1:49:26 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

While I tend to agree...

With good gear, you can just jump into S&H's face and murder her before she even starts her laser party. ;)
And with bad gear/low damage, the fight can go on quite long, so chances are you'll fuck up one step (dodge totems, hide behind pillar, eat no spells) and R.I.P. ...

@JohnKeys
You're playing this game for how long now? 2 years? And just discovered Shock&Horror?

Popped his shock and horror cherry yo and he thinks he ''cheated'' H
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 25, 2014, 2:07:30 AM
"
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

While I tend to agree...

@JohnKeys

Popped his shock and horror cherry yo and he thinks he ''cheated'' H

You're just jelly cuz you can't hide behind the pillar during lazorz on account of you resembling a walrus!
"
BARL wrote:
You're just jelly cuz you can't hide behind the pillar during lazorz on account of you resembling a walrus!

H-BOMB FIRED, hide yo kids Barl. . .

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
:_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Boss is almost perfect. No nerferino pls. My budget SRS 30c char can do it. My 4ex melee 1h melee char can do it. My 3ex 2h cycloner can do it. Among 10 more other char.

I'm sorry but this is a serious l2p issue.

-Don't kill the totems, they will get resummon anyway
-Their warp are slow,especially when warping across the room. You have time to react.
-The lightning storm is not frequent and deal a not overwhelming amount of dmg, nothing impossible .
-The beam of death of has 20s cd. As soon as you see the beam, quicksilver up and pass through a pillar to cut the line of sight. Even with just 4k hp and 75 light res you will have at least 3s to do this. It's easier to just stay near a pillar and bait out the beam first before going in if you're melee.

Seriously how hard can it be @@
Everything is hard for john yo
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
As i remember it, it was the hardest boss except 78 bosses, so yeah, it is pretty stupid for its level
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info