PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I figured it out, forgot on my alt im not yet on the ladder
ign:TedCruzMissle
Last edited by atrocityx on Sep 5, 2014, 5:23:10 PM
I don't seem to be showing online even when playing my 81 in beyond. Should be on the ladder I think?

I believe it started when I went to play on rampage but then I used the little site online tool(neat btw). But now when playing my beyond it's still not showing me online.

I'm sorry for whatever I did please fix it?! <3 bacon

ps it has been about 2.5-3days
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
Last edited by 13acon on Sep 6, 2014, 4:32:19 AM
"
13acon wrote:
I don't seem to be showing online even when playing my 81 in beyond. Should be on the ladder I think?

I believe it started when I went to play on rampage but then I used the little site online tool(neat btw). But now when playing my beyond it's still not showing me online.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but i would love to see it implemented!

Please show if items have prefixes or suffixes open. Or at least allow us to tag items with that, kind of like the buy out system.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
"
Relidar wrote:
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but i would love to see it implemented!

Please show if items have prefixes or suffixes open. Or at least allow us to tag items with that, kind of like the buy out system.

Ask GGG to implement this.
How do you sort ascendingly in the modern theme?
"
xyz wrote:
"
13acon wrote:

Not sure what the issue is then but I still believe there is a problem. Just now while on a 82 in beyond I checked the control panel and it said I was offline, had been mapping for a while. Should I just ignore this and assume I'm online? Ill try to check if my items show up next time the extension wears off.

"
13acon wrote:
I checked the control panel and it said I was offline
The control panel doesn't check if you're online, it always says "You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows." until you click the link. Check one of your items next time (use your thread ID). Also it takes time for the site to update your status, it won't display you as online right away. It checks the ladder periodically, I don't know what the period is, but it could be hours.
"
petden wrote:
"
13acon wrote:
I checked the control panel and it said I was offline
The control panel doesn't check if you're online, it always says "You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows." until you click the link.

I guess reading comprehension isn't my strong suit. Thanks, will make sure it's all working then next time it wears off using my thread id.

"
petden wrote:
How do you sort ascendingly in the modern theme?

There's no way now but I might add it if you explain what do you need it for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info