PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
FelipeFTZ wrote:

This message in the bottom up appears for everyone?
I'm trying to use more than one week but can't because the searches doesn't return nothing.

Having the EXACT same issue and cannot find anything about this issue online.
IGN: Xarlis
Where did the normalized quality go? That was one of my favorite features and now I can't compare a 20% to a 0% without having to do math in my stupid head.

Edit: I see a few pages ago that you stated it was broken in 1.2.0, sorry for not reading the rest of the thread before I wept. Thanks for the great work and I look forward to reuniting with my lost love.
Last edited by Waffleshop on Sep 8, 2014, 9:49:22 PM
Seem to be having the same issue as stated a few post above, where an old standard character is appearing in xyz for items I currently have in rampage which is preventing anyone from being able to contact me.

Just to edit and add to this it appears to be a procurement issues, even though in that thread the procurement guy said its an xyz issue, because when I log in with first/main rampage character and and refresh procurement my online status and rampage character appear fine; it is when I log in with my second rampage character and run procurement it reverts to an old standard character.
Last edited by ZeroHate on Sep 9, 2014, 3:09:02 AM
"
ZeroHate wrote:
[...]where an old standard character is appearing in xyz for items I currently have in rampage which is preventing anyone from being able to contact me.

[...]appears to be a procurement issues[...]

Its definitely not a procurement issue, because i have the same problem and i dont use procurement at all and didnt log in with the other character for a whole year and i am on the rampage ladder rank 2500 ish
"
"
ZeroHate wrote:
[...]where an old standard character is appearing in xyz for items I currently have in rampage which is preventing anyone from being able to contact me.

[...]appears to be a procurement issues[...]

Its definitely not a procurement issue, because i have the same problem and i dont use procurement at all and didnt log in with the other character for a whole year and i am on the rampage ladder rank 2500 ish

Well that is weird, I guess procurement is fixing the issue for me when it connects to the forum, refreshing my page somehow, maybe through what character it is connecting with. Seems to be some kind of connecting between the characters connection to the forum and xyz then.
I can't get my shop to show up on poe.xyz.is at all. I've had previous shops up before but my new thread just wont be detected for some reason. Does this have to do with the service interruptions stated at the top of the page? It's been over 3 days since I posted it.
In-game name: Emzie
"
"
I can't get my shop to show up on poe.xyz.is at all. I've had previous shops up before but my new thread just wont be detected for some reason. Does this have to do with the service interruptions stated at the top of the page? It's been over 3 days since I posted it.

I just did a search by seller name and inside the rampage league and I see your stuff...

You're right, but my items still don't show up if you try searching for the items. Try searching for Mightflay, CTRL + F "kae" and there are no results. It's weird that my items show up with seller search, though.

It's kind of pointless if people can't find my items by searching item names. :x
Last edited by omgitskae on Sep 10, 2014, 8:31:52 PM
"
It shows only 99 items maximum so your items should appear anyway to random people. if you put a buyout price on it you triple the chance to sell them and if you also are always online on xyz you 10x your chance.

I just did that search : rampage league, item name : Mightflay, explicit physical dmg % , 85 min and 85 max, search. ---> Result, you appear, I did the ctrl + f "kae" and I found your dagger so it is working. (There were like 65 results with exactly 85% physical dmg...)

It's simply because there is like 500 person selling that same unique dagger and it shows only 99 max at a time

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining it!
It would be cool if there was a link or button that you could click to copy an ingame message and put it on the clipboard. Something as simple as @ingamename I'm interested in your <item name>

The way the game loses focus of the chat when you alt-tab makes c/p both ign and item name a pain.
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
Xyz keeps displaying a character of mine that I deleted, and it always says that I'm offline. How do I fix this? I literally cannot make money anymore because of this... It has been like this for over a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info