PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

hey xyz, i hope you can help me.

I made a shop at begin of rampage league and got to 89 with a character. I used procurement and it worked perfectly.

Then, 2 days ago, I made a new character and since then, my items are still on poe.xyz.is, but without ign. Needless to say, that potential buyers cant pm me then. I edited the thread with both my 89 char's ign and the new char's ign and bumped several times after that.

Still doesn't work. Here, as example: http://poe.xyz.is/search/otomarinamihak

that are the 78's maps in rampage, I'm selling a few for those 25c b/o. You can immediately see that my maps are listed and the link to my shop works correctly too. But..my ign is missing..so ppl cant whisper me, see if im online etc..

and today they are completely gone. its just not working anymore..

edit: will make a new shop now maybe it works then..-.-

..nah. doesnt work.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 1, 2014, 2:35:57 AM
"
Randomsanity wrote:
My first time using this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1026703/page/1/#p8634142

Posted this more than 24 hours ago and bumped it.

it's not being indexed.. did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

It works fine http://poe.xyz.is/search/tihiyariyomobo

"
Insomniask wrote:
hey xyz, i hope you can help me.

I made a shop at begin of rampage league and got to 89 with a character. I used procurement and it worked perfectly.

Then, 2 days ago, I made a new character and since then, my items are still on poe.xyz.is, but without ign. Needless to say, that potential buyers cant pm me then. I edited the thread with both my 89 char's ign and the new char's ign and bumped several times after that.

Still doesn't work. Here, as example: http://poe.xyz.is/search/otomarinamihak

that are the 78's maps in rampage, I'm selling a few for those 25c b/o. You can immediately see that my maps are listed and the link to my shop works correctly too. But..my ign is missing..so ppl cant whisper me, see if im online etc..

and today they are completely gone. its just not working anymore..

edit: will make a new shop now maybe it works then..-.-

..nah. doesnt work.

Your profile was set to private, it may take it a few days to update your IGN. Also when I checked it showed you online correctly.
"
xyz wrote:

Your profile was set to private, it may take it a few days to update your IGN. Also when I checked it showed you online correctly.

Yes, i disabled that and kept Hide Characters tab and Hide Events tab checked, i hope thats correct.

So, if you have a character in top 15k, and then make a new one (which is ofc not in top 15k then) you arent shown online? Is there no possibility to change that?.. its pretty frustrating.

Because Im still not shown as online even if i played for hours.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 1, 2014, 10:31:50 PM
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Yes, i disabled that and kept Hide Characters tab and Hide Events tab checked, i hope thats correct.

So, if you have a character in top 15k, and then make a new one (which is ofc not in top 15k then) you arent shown online? Is there no possibility to change that?.. its pretty frustrating.

http://poe.xyz.is/online.html
I was wondering - will you be adding support for Garena Rampage/Beyond?
"
xyz wrote:
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

http://poe.xyz.is/online.html

I sent you a pm. Would be cool if there was further explained how it works..also your faq is pretty much minimalistic.

(You have to be on the character who's on the ladder to be shown as online).

^ I have no clue about programming etc, but if theres anything you can do to change it plz do it.

Its incredibly annyoing if you are going for the challenges to get 7 chars to level 65 (thats what im doing). Thats at least a week without being listed online. And if you arent listed at online ppl wont msg you. I for myself always hit the "online only" option. It would be a major improvement..

And what to do now with the link? Edit: ah i got it :)

Seems to work now. Keep the good work up, xyz. Without you this game would suck.

Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 2, 2014, 1:57:36 AM
im not shown online even im on ladder, i need to use that tool to get online. and my IGN isnt updated, sending whispers to listed IGN doesnt work. how to update listed IGN?
I have a simple request, please.

Would it be possible to not force "Buy Out Only" when specifying only a minimum or maximum price?

An example scenario: I want to find all weapons with certain criteria but no more than 7ex. I still want to see all items without a buyout, but not the ones more expensive than I can afford.

I think Buy Out Only should only be forced when a min and max price are both set at the same time.

Thanks!
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.
A: YES THIS REALLY WORKS! If you've tested this and it doesn't work for you then you probably tried to message yourself, which is wrong and yes, in that case it won't work. But in all other cases it will work! Really!

Doesn't work anymore, tested with friend.

the test consisted of him PMing my weirdly chosen poe.xyz nickname (standard character) while my rampage character from whom I'm selling that stuff was online

Also I'm lvl76 on rampage so I should be on ladder but I usually have to use bump to be online thing

EDIT: it only occurs when using prolongation mechanic.
Last edited by GreatThree on Sep 2, 2014, 7:10:05 PM
"
GreatThree wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.
A: YES THIS REALLY WORKS! If you've tested this and it doesn't work for you then you probably tried to message yourself, which is wrong and yes, in that case it won't work. But in all other cases it will work! Really!

Doesn't work anymore, tested with friend.

the test consisted of him PMing my weirdly chosen poe.xyz nickname (standard character) while my rampage character from whom I'm selling that stuff was online

Also I'm lvl76 on rampage so I should be on ladder but I usually have to use bump to be online thing

EDIT: it only occurs when using prolongation mechanic.

No, it still works fine. It doesn't work when you're both in party or when you're whispering yourself. Having said that, how do you want me to fix it? I think you should be contacting GGG instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info