PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Having said that, how do you want me to fix it? I think you should be contacting GGG instead.

GGG doesn't maintain the accuracy of your FAQ.
Last edited by Artsemis on Sep 3, 2014, 1:43:38 PM
"
Artsemis wrote:
GGG doesn't maintain the accuracy of your FAQ.

Why did you only quote a part of my message? Also I think the FAQ is still accurate.
Question: If i am online,but on a character which is not on the ladder yet,will i be shown as offline? Because i have been playing for hours,and i noticed that i get whispers only when i bump my thread,and when i checked poe.xyz,it shows that i am offline.
Is that because i am playing a character that's not on the ladder,even tho i do have one that is,but i am not playing that one?

Or could it be because i updated my trade thread's name?
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Sep 3, 2014, 3:11:03 PM
"
Daiena wrote:
Question: If i am online,but on a character which is not on the ladder yet,will i be shown as offline?

Yes.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
Question: If i am online,but on a character which is not on the ladder yet,will i be shown as offline?

Yes.

Thanks,looklike i gota get to that 74lvl+ asap.
No rest for the wicked.
Last week i wroted that my shop's items aren't showing in poe.xyz queries. After your answer that now they work and i have to bump more they where there for a while, but not anymore again.

I'm really active user and updater of forum shop and was thinking that would it mix querys some how or am i doing something wrong. From last bump there is maby 12 hours and nothing showing. Yesterday i've bumbed several times after adding something to shop and nothing showing.

Usually i'm checking is my my stuff in poe.xyz by finding some gear by name and after listing stuff i'll find my ign from google chrome.

Shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1016084/
IGN: KaisaArina

Thanks again
hmm. back to earlier post. Still people are buying some stuf from me so some of the stuff are in there. Is there some option in listing that i don't se my own ign stuff in there?
my listed ign got sorted out. thanks for great tool, without it trading in this game would suck :)
Only like in third or fourth try my shop is correctly updated. What causes this?
"
AimoLaatta wrote:
Last week i wroted that my shop's items aren't showing in poe.xyz queries. After your answer that now they work and i have to bump more they where there for a while, but not anymore again.

I'm really active user and updater of forum shop and was thinking that would it mix querys some how or am i doing something wrong. From last bump there is maby 12 hours and nothing showing. Yesterday i've bumbed several times after adding something to shop and nothing showing.

Usually i'm checking is my my stuff in poe.xyz by finding some gear by name and after listing stuff i'll find my ign from google chrome.

Shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1016084/
IGN: KaisaArina

Thanks again

Your items are listed: http://poe.xyz.is/search/hamahimiginawo

"
kogle6 wrote:
Only like in third or fourth try my shop is correctly updated. What causes this?

I don't understand what you mean by that, explain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info