PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I'm online and working fine. Thanks for the help and the amazing site!
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
"
xyz wrote:
"
petden wrote:
How do you sort ascendingly in the modern theme?

There's no way now but I might add it if you explain what do you need it for.

When I wanna check the price of an item, I input a smaller number and I sort ascending, and I get similar numbers on the top. Like when I want to sell a quality gem, I'd like to see smaller numbers on the top. Or when I want something cheap; like there's an unique and I don't care about one stat, or I want a non quality gem, and it'd be faster than giving an upper limit. I don't like giving an upper limit, it's too much work, sometimes I want to see even the highest stats, and sometimes it's hard to give one (like weapon DPS). And it'd be annoying to start from the bottom (and sometimes not possible, because there are more than 99 items).

I just switched from the ancient white theme. I like that better, but I missed the new features like buyout filter and corrupted tag. So I forced myself to switch, maybe if I get used to it, I'll like the new one better. But there are minor annoyances, like I liked the table view more, I liked seeing stats and prices under each other, the rows were smaller, I saw what I sorted with. Maybe I'll just try to write a script to make it look more like what I want.
Last edited by petden on Sep 6, 2014, 3:56:35 PM
"
petden wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
petden wrote:
How do you sort ascendingly in the modern theme?

There's no way now but I might add it if you explain what do you need it for.

When I wanna check the price of an item, I input a smaller number and I sort ascending, and I get similar numbers on the top. Like when I want to sell a quality gem, I'd like to see smaller numbers on the top. Or when I want something cheap; like there's an unique and I don't care about one stat, or I want a non quality gem, and it'd be faster than giving an upper limit. I don't like giving an upper limit, it's too much work, sometimes I want to see even the highest stats, and sometimes it's hard to give one (like weapon DPS). And it'd be annoying to start from the bottom (and sometimes not possible, because there are more than 99 items).

I just switched from the ancient white theme. I like that better, but I missed the new features like buyout filter and corrupted tag. So I forced myself to switch, maybe if I get used to it, I'll like the new one better. But there are minor annoyances, like I liked the table view more, I liked seeing stats and prices under each other, the rows were smaller, I saw what I sorted with. Maybe I'll just try to write a script to make it look more like what I want.

When you sort by price it's sorted ascendingly.
This game wouldnt be as good as it is without your site, thank you! You have done us all a great service.
"
xyz wrote:
You can sort by price? Nice :d.

Edit: When I said I check the price of an item, I meant I have an item and I want to know what it's worth, so I enter similar stats, and I talked about sorting by stats. Maybe you thought I was talking about sorting by price based on your response, so I just wanted to make it clear.
Last edited by petden on Sep 6, 2014, 7:27:39 PM
"
petden wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
You can sort by price? Nice :d.

Edit: When I said I check the price of an item, I meant I have an item and I want to know what it's worth, so I enter similar stats, and I talked about sorting by stats. Maybe you thought I was talking about sorting by price based on your response, so I just wanted to make it clear.

You can sort by any stat listed on the item by clicking on it on one of the listings.

Example: I want to find all high roll Doomfletches, but I care most about crit chance. I enter Doomfletch, set a minimum IAS of 13, set a minimum increased (local) crit chance of 36, flip online only and buyout only, and hit search. Once the results come up, I click on the crit chance of the Doomfletch that's listed first. A second or two later, boom! Sorted (in descending order) by crit chance. Clicking again won't sort in ascending order, but if that's a problem for you just set an upper bound on whatever roll you're looking for to reduce the number of similar results.

You mention searching for gems, especially: when pricing gems, I find it much faster (and more useful) to set some semi-arbitrary limits (e.g. quality below 7, level between 15 and 18) and then sort (ascending) by price. This reduces the number of things to sort through, so even if an ascending sort by stats were added it would still take longer to sort and list in the order you want than it does to enter a limiting stat or two. Ascending by price is still often the most useful sort order, since it lets you see the number of items at the current low price at a glance: if there's one or two items listed for an alch, I'll probably go ahead and list mine for an alch too, but if there are many at an alch I'm better off pricing at a chisel.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Sep 6, 2014, 8:38:55 PM
Perhaps I am being an idiot here, but I have an odd problem.

The above item appears on the site, and shows me as online.

But IGN is a deleted HC character, and messages to that IGN say the character does not exist.

As far as I can gather the only way to fix this is to get onto the Rampage ladder (several levels away...).

Anything else I can try?

Thanks!

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Nevermind

Solved
Last edited by kramurz on Sep 7, 2014, 2:51:16 PM
Hey guys my IGN name didnt update at all since 2-3 days, I've tried to update topic/bump... And after 3 days i created new shop topic

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1043889

The IGN name I am using now is Sandlance but it still shows my old character name Drenghar

Even when I actually play the game for a several hours it still shows me as Offline and the XYZ website shows my items ownership as a Drenghar.

Help?
I've tried everything i could...
Last edited by tanapta on Sep 8, 2014, 8:32:31 AM

This message in the bottom up appears for everyone?
I'm trying to use more than one week but can't because the searches doesn't return nothing.
Last edited by FelipeFTZ on Sep 8, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info