Impossible to play hc

"
eLFi20111 wrote:
I think getting char to as high lvl as i can and surviving a long time is the goal; not learning the game since i have nothing to learn. I told ya i play great at this game and it wasnt my fault that i ripped. Well ye i could alt + F4 if i wouldnt die almost instantly. I have like 0.100 / 0.200 reaction time and i couldnt do that in time. So NOPE, its not my fault.
Your knowledge is an illusion, exile.
"
shalq wrote:
"
eLFi20111 wrote:
I think getting char to as high lvl as i can and surviving a long time is the goal; not learning the game since i have nothing to learn. I told ya i play great at this game and it wasnt my fault that i ripped. Well ye i could alt + F4 if i wouldnt die almost instantly. I have like 0.100 / 0.200 reaction time and i couldnt do that in time. So NOPE, its not my fault.
Your knowledge is an illusion, exile.

What do you mean?
"

I love how people are saying its fine that a HC character died because of something wrong on GGG's part? Oh please, get off your proverbial idiot horse and realize if you die it should be your fault not the game servers being broken.

Yes. It SHOULD be my fault that i died. But as i said. I died to dc and i couldnt do nothing to prevent my character from death. And dont call me an idiot - you dont know the meaning of this word. Im opposite of idiot.
I know that probably ur just a kid full of anger that abusing ppl in internet - no responsibility. You are acting like a fool and hypocrite, thats why you are an idiot, not me.
Anyway sorry for english im not from English language country.
"
blademyth wrote:
I love how people are saying its fine that a HC character died because of something wrong on GGG's part? Oh please, get off your proverbial idiot horse and realize if you die it should be your fault not the game servers being broken.

its bullshit have 2 death in 1 year its all about judging the situation the you will die no matter what comment is the equivalent of beauty comes from the inside

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 18, 2014, 10:16:11 AM
What level was that zone you entered? If it was a high level zone I dont see it being likely you would survive as melee with 1400 hp when the mobs have substantial damage. I am assuming you are in cruel, if merciless then no wonder you had no reaction time... you might want to note that dailies can be significantly higher level than your normal content if you have higher level masters.
You can accept that you are playing a game that desyncs, learn about what causes desync and why, learn how to minimize it, learn how to recognize it, learn how to react to it, and take responsibility for all your deaths.

Or you can cry on the forum when you die.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
This isn't worth the trouble. Some people like HC. Some don't. Doesn't make it impossible.
"
mucker wrote:
You can accept that you are playing a game that desyncs, learn about what causes desync and why, learn how to minimize it, learn how to recognize it, learn how to react to it, and take responsibility for all your deaths.

Or, you know, GGG could fix them? Its normal for people to adapt to changes in a game, they happen, that is what makes gaming fun is adapting to the changes not complain. The problem is, this is no "change" its just a mess up on the company's part, not intended or anything.

I quit when my Aura Witch I played with my friends in cruel died because I was standing behind them, then all of a sudden I was in the middle of a beyond pack dead instantly, not like half a second, just instantly. Its cruel it takes no time to get back to, but when my first character death was to something THAT stupid and unavoidable, you just wanna say fuck it.
"
mucker wrote:

Ye but i cant accept that this game desync so badly since i like this game alot. And i know what i can do vs desync but it doesnt work, just doesnt. i /oos before i attacked minions and when i was staying in place and attacking it just teleported me in the middle of shitload of minions.
"

What level was that zone you entered? If it was a high level zone I dont see it being likely you would survive as melee with 1400 hp when the mobs have substantial damage. I am assuming you are in cruel, if merciless then no wonder you had no reaction time... you might want to note that dailies can be significantly higher level than your normal content if you have higher level masters.

Level of zone was a bit higher but i was running mom, thats why i could tank them with 1.4k health. But when it teleported me, the whole zone - like 30 minions + unique was attacking me. Who would survive?

Damn thats sad.
"
eLFi20111 wrote:
No matter how great u playing at this game, you will always die with my luck. There is the link:
http://zapodaj.net/c6c89221ccc8c.jpg.html
I was playing very safe, just doing daily missions. The red mark is the place i went furthest BY MYSELF. Typed /oos and lured 1 pack in this place. After i killed those 2 lured mobs and was attacking 3 rd ( without moving anywhere ) the mob dissapeared and i started to losing health. I get teleported in this place and ripped. I have no fucking idea how i suppose to play. That really pisses me off. There is no way to avoid this crappy desync ?!...
And tell me how that was my fault i died.

Level up another character .
Personally I think the few biggest hurdles playing in hardcore are:

- learning to accept a character loss (and a loss of wealth)
- learning to judge scenarios and decide if they are worth the risk

Personally if I rip i just reroll something I wanted to roll before. Works like a charm, after a few days i forget all about the dead character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info