Impossible to play hc

No matter how great u playing at this game, you will always die with my luck. There is the link:
http://zapodaj.net/c6c89221ccc8c.jpg.html
I was playing very safe, just doing daily missions. The red mark is the place i went furthest BY MYSELF. Typed /oos and lured 1 pack in this place. After i killed those 2 lured mobs and was attacking 3 rd ( without moving anywhere ) the mob dissapeared and i started to losing health. I get teleported in this place and ripped. I have no fucking idea how i suppose to play. That really pisses me off. There is no way to avoid this crappy desync ?!...
And tell me how that was my fault i died.
didnt alt f4 fast enough that why its your fault.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
"
koez wrote:
didnt alt f4 fast enough that why its your fault.

lol but its true
Oh, you think being out-of-sync is your ally, but you merely adopted desync. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the monsters until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but Alt-F4! The monsters betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my macros, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious character, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your Keyboard, or your Character.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
You're playing HC with the goals of SC. The goal in HC isn't to get one character to as high a level as you can. The goal of HC is to get better at the game over time, and over many incarnations. You don't whine about every death. You learn from it, and build another character.

If you choose not to learn from it, and blame your death as something you couldn't learn from, HC isn't for you.

It's impossible to play... for you. I've been playing it since 1972... never liked the SC playstyle. It was considered cheating back in the day.
reroll
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 18, 2014, 9:32:41 AM
You should understand that, in hc, you can't make a char and play for all eternity, because shit happens. Be prepared to lose your char each time you play and if your char manages to survive long enough, you should kill him yourself and start something new.

If you want your char to live forever then you should play softcore.

Or learn to alt-f4, that works too.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
The goal in HC isn't to get one character to as high a level as you can. The goal of HC is to get better at the game over time, and over many incarnations. You don't whine about every death. You learn from it, and build another character.

I think getting char to as high lvl as i can and surviving a long time is the goal; not learning the game since i have nothing to learn. I told ya i play great at this game and it wasnt my fault that i ripped. Well ye i could alt + F4 if i wouldnt die almost instantly. I have like 0.100 / 0.200 reaction time and i couldnt do that in time. So NOPE, its not my fault.
I love how people are saying its fine that a HC character died because of something wrong on GGG's part? Oh please, get off your proverbial idiot horse and realize if you die it should be your fault not the game servers being broken.
that why people love to play Softcore league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info