map drop rate

"
Chundadragon wrote:
You're doing it wrong xD

Just buy about 20 Gorges/Plateaus and boom boom start from there.

and boom boom the start is over after ~30 maps, stockpile of lvl 74+ maps says zero again.
agree 77-78 is a pain to sustain

what up cuzz
i roll all my 75+maps with alch+always vaal orb unless the roll is very good
chisel to 10%quality all the 76's and 20%quality 77's

if you have 20-30 maps, you will end using all of them in 6-10days average, depend if you are lucky with cartographer boxes and zana

so many times i play a 130%iiq map with 40% magic pack and i dont find any map..

last map i played today before of work was a necropolis 112%iiq 43%monster pack 22%rare pack and found no map.

but i think the drop rate is fine now.. if the rate was just slightly higher than now, it would be way too easy to play 77-78maps

before the masters it was really really hard, almost impossible to play solo, now its much better.

I enjoy the current drop rate, even if sometimes i have to buy maps ( bought 21 maps lvl 75 today )
78s aren't meant to be sustainable, but everybody always wants to 24/7 farm the highest exp zones in the game to level the fastest. That's where this conflict comes from. Map drop rates are too high to be called a map system, it's more like a "farm these 4 zones" system.
I dont even care about 77+ maps, I wish I could substain 75-76 maps. Instead of doing a 75 map once in a week.
I agree. I dont even dream of sustaining the 77-78 pool. I just want to stay in the 75-76 pool. But I cant even do that.

Today I decided to run my 75 pool as I got quite a few of them (nine), chiseled all of them to 20%+rolled pack / magic / rare until it first hit the mod. + regal. Guess what ? fell back to the 72 pool. got 2 77s which I alch + chaos rolled to pack size 40%+ and 100%IIQ - no map drop.

Not sure if people who say they are chaining 78 maps are trolling or not but I would sure as shit prefer someone putting their money where their mouth is and teaching people what to do than repeating like a bot 'l2p' and 'lolwhat 78 pool is ez'. it is most certainly not it is the 3rd time in a row I fell back 2 pools.
"
Ael00 wrote:
Not sure if people who say they are chaining 78 maps are trolling or not but I would sure as shit prefer someone putting their money where their mouth is and teaching people what to do

1.) Chisel (<=75 = no chis, 76 = 2 chis, >=77 = full chis)
2.) Alc & chaos (inhabitation + 60-90%, priority: magics, pack, rares, exiles)
3.) Run (roll extra magic pack on every box you encounter, except carto, jew & gem)

Thats all I do. I also rolled 'onslaught' about 10 - 15 times, but on average it was totally not worth it.

Spoiler

solo play, no maps bought

E:
I'm not chaining 78's, but can play 76-78 all day long...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 13, 2014, 12:42:28 PM
"
MacMoertel wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You're doing it wrong xD

and boom boom the start is over after ~30 maps, stockpile of lvl 74+ maps says zero again.

You are guaranteed to get 76s and 77s from that which you can pretty much recycle into 3-4x 74 by themselves.

It's literally impossible to fall down if you know what you're doing.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
MacMoertel wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You're doing it wrong xD

You are guaranteed to get 76s and 77s from that which you can pretty much recycle into 3-4x 74 by themselves.

From my personal experience there is no guarantee for anything in this game, specially not for optaining a map pool starting with ~20 maps from any tier. My experience says, you will fall back sooner or later.

"
Chundadragon wrote:

Whatever that does mean.
"
MacMoertel wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Whatever that does mean.

Base of 20, you can be pretty much guaranteed to keep that pool nowadays - it used to be you could easily blank 10-20 maps in a row and get zero but these days with Zanas and all that shit, if it goes wrong - lol, maps are dirt cheap now - you're not going to make a loss anyway.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info