map drop rate

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
You know I'd make fun of you right now seeing how it's a very basic concept of ''78 rotations'' or having viewers give you maps aka etup / popular personality

Not a hard concept there to get 100 within a month WITH help.

Learn something.

Hardly. Streamers get handouts. Live with it.

I'm saying you can just chain 77-78s effortlessly without handouts.

Learn something.

You're not saying that you can effortlessly chain 77-78 maps solo I guess. Because if that's what you're saying you are absolutely wrong:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
There are some facts about maps (most of these already stated but ignored):
Starting from a 20 map pool after the masters:

1) You cannot run out of maps if you play 70%+ maps (This counting your own IIQ too..)
2) You cannot run out of maps if you play rare maps with pack size (whatever %)
3) You cannot run out of maps if you play +magic monster rare maps (whatever %)
The "cannot run" part INCLUDES the rng factor and is not debatable
Things are slightly different after the 76 level mark.
If you start from a 20 78 map pool you will probably drop to 77 and 76 before climbing back up again.

People that are stating that they run rare 75s and run out lie. End of story. Running maps means that you have a pool of same level maps and you run all of these for several hours. It doesn't mean that you have 3 freeking 75 maps, you run these,get shit and then cry at the forums.

ty
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
There are some facts about maps (most of these already stated but ignored):
Starting from a 20 map pool after the masters:

1) You cannot run out of maps if you play 70%+ maps (This counting your own IIQ too..)
2) You cannot run out of maps if you play rare maps with pack size (whatever %)
3) You cannot run out of maps if you play +magic monster rare maps (whatever %)
The "cannot run" part INCLUDES the rng factor and is not debatable
Things are slightly different after the 76 level mark.
If you start from a 20 78 map pool you will probably drop to 77 and 76 before climbing back up again.

People that are stating that they run rare 75s and run out lie. End of story. Running maps means that you have a pool of same level maps and you run all of these for several hours. It doesn't mean that you have 3 freeking 75 maps, you run these,get shit and then cry at the forums.

ty

Why the hell would you lie about that?
You like facts, its pretty simple the other way around. I was sitting on a big pile of 71 maps (because, no matter what you think, I cant substain higher lvl maps), and today, I'm down to 70 maps. And slowly running out of them...

I'm not saying you should reach and stay to 78 maps, that would be dumb. I'm not saying its to hard per se, I want to understand what the hell I'm doing wrong. I'm just doing the same as other people are explaining on this thread : its a shitty lvl map, so no chisels, only transmut and augment. Alt if there is a mod that I cant run.
Poeple in here arent even bothering rolling pack size/rare for low lvl maps...
mapping is a joke. people complaining about mapping AT THIS TIME is even more of a joke. Do you even know how hard it was back in my days? Back then people weren't crying so much tho.
To NambrVan : Bravo sir, i say bravo!

We all know that is how it works and we all know they use 3rd party to sell gear from sites and that is lowest thing ever.

They make VERY GOOD GAME and this is what they do and sir i might say, i would do same thing what they do if i invest in game like this cuz there is no other way to make money.

They are not here to make us happy.
They are here to make money and that is ok.

So make ur best people and try to get to end game content.
I just want to report found my first catagraphers. And second! Rolling in map;s now..

When RNG goes your way its great. Found 9 78 between them. In 78 palace maps solo.

Obv when it sucks time to buy maps lol.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 21, 2014, 4:38:59 PM
My opinion they (GGG) clearly nerfing endgame-Map droprate. Lucky i can do all Map-mods and play with highest quantity. If you do that on 75-76 maps you'll get mostly 73-75 maps in return. If you do that on 77-78 maps you getting mostly 70-73 maps. The quantity only increasing my LOW-LEVEL map pool. Such a run results in getting ~4-8 low level maps, if i lucky i get 76 map and if i VERY lucky i get ONE 77-78 map. All my 77-78 runs i grind from 75-76 maps, i can never sustain 77 maps from these runs no matter what quantity i roll on them.
This is why i quit on my 91 Char thinking GGG is cheating with droprates on endgame maps.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Jan 15, 2015, 4:15:26 PM
Nice necro ;)

Derision,

-Szyderca-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
My opinion they (GGG) clearly nerfing endgame-Map droprate. Lucky i can do all Map-mods and play with highest quantity. If you do that on 75-76 maps you'll get mostly 73-75 maps in return. If you do that on 77-78 maps you getting mostly 70-73 maps. The quantity only increasing my LOW-LEVEL map pool. Such a run results in getting ~4-8 low level maps, if i lucky i get 76 map and if i VERY lucky i get ONE 77-78 map. All my 77-78 runs i grind from 75-76 maps, i can never sustain 77 maps from these runs no matter what quantity i roll on them.
This is why i quit on my 91 Char thinking GGG is cheating with droprates on endgame maps.

RNG is RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Nice necro ;)

Derision,

-Szyderca-

Why? I started my first time ever attempt to bring a char to the endgame. I mean 90+ Level and grind endgame maps. You don't expect that this will end on cheated droprates. The strategy to grind currency -->invest it into rolling maps = more maps is not working on 77-78 maps. Period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info