map drop rate

"
SuperDumbo wrote:
"
Nice necro ;)

Derision,

-Szyderca-

Why? I started my first time ever attempt to bring a char to the endgame. I mean 90+ Level and grind endgame maps. You don't expect that this will end on cheated droprates. The strategy to grind currency -->invest it into rolling maps = more maps is not working on 77-78 maps. Period.

Regardless of whether the drop rates have been balanced, it is a little unfair to refer to it as cheating :)

The only evidence I have to go on is my own experience, and I have had a pretty good run at sustaining 75+ since finally making my way into them. I have to admit it was quite a grind getting there though.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Xavderion wrote:

RNG is RNG.

Oh please... If it is why 78 maps are worth 1ex? Because they're sooo difficult to grind? LOL. If their droprate were normal they will be much sustainable and common like other low level maps.
"

The only evidence I have to go on is my own experience, and I have had a pretty good run at sustaining 75+ since finally making my way into them. I have to admit it was quite a grind getting there though.

In my experience the "wall" is constructed from 76 maps up and rapidly increases on 77-78 maps. I sustain my 75 map pool AND 77 map pool from 75 maps. Again, i'm getting maps from good quantity in 77-78 runs but LOW LEVEL maps not even 75 maps.

EDIT:
With this rng I'm satisfied now...
http://abload.de/img/rng0sxwu.jpg
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Jan 15, 2015, 6:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info