So GGG doesn't give a hoot about botters & cheaters

I wish I could code up some custom "exploits". I would particularly like one to augment the /remaining command. That command is borderline useless. "DIS HOW MANY" ... "WAIT DARE TOO MANY WE CAN'T TELL YOU YET" .. "OK DIS MANY" ... "WAIT YOU FREEZE CRIT DAT ONE SO NUMBER IS WRONG" .. "DARE ARE EXACTLY DIS MANY HOPEFULLY UNLESS THERE IS BUG BUT CAN'T GIVE YOU HINTS I KNOW ZONE IS 10 MILES WIDE BUT I SORRY DATS DA RULES" .. "GLHF".
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
ggg cant do all the job,

if you notice someone farming a certain instance, logs out then farm the same instance, over and over again. you can report them,

"
ggg cant do all the job,

if you notice someone farming a certain instance, logs out then farm the same instance, over and over again. you can report them,

Why log out? You can just hold CTRL and click on the gate to the instance.

on later mapping you dont even need to to that anymore. farming the same instance is never an indicator for a bot
The Salt in this Topic reaches a Critical Level.
"
aitalar wrote:
"
ggg cant do all the job,

Why log out? You can just hold CTRL and click on the gate to the instance.

on later mapping you dont even need to to that anymore. farming the same instance is never an indicator for a bot

the bots do that, they log out. dunno why
"
Lightshard wrote:

we are against cheating exploit etc. etc. salty? youre probably one of them
"
"
Lightshard wrote:

Sure iam. And as some one mention in This Topic, my Supporter Pack Shields me for Harm.

AND on Top of that, i got invited by GGG for Alpha Testing PvP.

Man, and all this while i cheat....

Phew...

Im out of this Stupid Topic, and cheat abit more...*lol*

Light
"
Lightshard wrote:
"
"
Lightshard wrote:

Sure iam. And as some one mention in This Topic, my Supporter Pack Shields me for Harm.

AND on Top of that, i got invited by GGG for Alpha Testing PvP.

Man, and all this while i cheat....

Phew...

Im out of this Stupid Topic, and cheat abit more...*lol*

Light

Can confirm, he's a massive cheater.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I keeps it real dawg
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavderion wrote:
Can confirm, he's a massive cheater.

Damn u have more Shields then me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type