So GGG doesn't give a hoot about botters & cheaters

They moved my constructive post so.

Edit:

This was originally composed as a rage thread but after support of the rage thread I've restructured it as an inquiry.

I have personally submitted multiple incidents of botters botting live on twitch, as well to mounds of evidence on other botters with not enough evidence being stated on your staffs part. One of the botters who happen to be streaming "[Removed by Support]" was using a program which informed him of everything in the instance from the specific type of strongbox in the the zone to masters, exiles, corrupted zones, etc. The program also had a loot alert which he could blatently ignore the drop items until something on the side of his screen flashed showing it was a unique, currency item, map, chrom drop (rbg link), etc.

Your allowing this stuff to completely wreck the game with no efforts to fix it or stop it yet you guys spend energy to ban D2J members who trade items in game for a forum currency they can then trade for other POE items which doesnt hurt the game what so ever but aids it. I believe that is a bit lower on the list of things that should have your attention then kids breaking the game to complete crap.

[Removed by Support] stated he was pulling about 50-100 exalts a day using the damn scanner,a quick google search shows people are selling exalts anywhere from 3-6 bucks. Thats $150-$600 (huge variable grey area) a day for spending $10 on the program. You made a joke about pay to win with your fireworks but the game is actually in that state & its no laughing matter.

I've told your staff multiple times on how to fix bots from working with a simple offset adjustment which can be preloaded in the start up of the game which players wouldnt even really notice it would be so quick which can be rotated on a 24-48 hours interval of your selection seeing as it takes about that long for the bot coders to skim through the program to make sure nothing else was adjusted. A period of your doing this & the bots wouldn't be supported anymore. A product that doesn't work isn't worthing fighting over when it isn't bringing in any money.

Its a well known fact that Path of Exile doesn't check for injections or hooks, the game doesn't even pick up cheat engine which is detected by simple browser based games.

You charge people extortion prices for supporter packs.
You make a crap ton of money off everything being sold in the game.

Why do you continue to push out more pets & visuals instead of fixing the problem?
Money right? Right. I understand. The bottom line is all that matters.

But don't you think more people would be willing to spend more money on a game that wasn't being beat down to crap.

Why exert countless hours playing the game & spending insane amounts of money on the game when dingle berry ted or [Removed by Support] for that matter is whippin ass pulling in 50+ exalts a day for paying $10.

Pay you money for a bunch of stash tabs to hold all my shit i need to sell or pay a fraction of what you want for a program that will increase my currency at a countless rate?

You do understand that this game is free... which means no one has to pay money to get an account.
Which means there is NO penalty for botting in the game & making money off of it.

You do know this is a downward spiral until everyone & their mothers cousin is doing it & making the game fall amongst the shit games nobody plays.
You know it will take you guys literally no time to fix this problem completely.

You also can't say its not that easy to shut down bots with the offsets cause you adjust them when you put in new acts & such.

So I'm wondering & I'm sure everyone else is wondering who spends countless hours grinding crap while others acquire what we do in a whole day in an hour or so.. why you won't fix it.

Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 11, 2014, 8:27:27 PM
Post it on reddit with your proof!

Also, nice 1 post! Glad you made it an insult toward GGG! I see good things in your future ;)
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Oct 11, 2014, 4:18:25 PM
"
NHShd wrote:
Send in a report of dude blatently cheating on stream yolo mode not carrying basically flexing on GGG & what do they say..

Not enough information?

The kid has a program that tells him what is in every zone he logs into as far as strongboxes, exiles, corrupted zones, masters, etc... not to mention custom health bars & warnings for physical, elemental, etc reflect mobs, wealth / inner treasure / mob mods..

Live on fucking stream & its not enough information?

1 Step Towards Blizzard GGG.

nvm dude... let people do what they want... i dont care anymore... [removed by support]
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by Sam on Nov 5, 2014, 5:39:30 PM
Insult, good things?

I can say as I please, if GGG bans me behind my opinion on the bullshit going on.. I'll declare war on GGG.

The forums & IG chat shall rain hell.

I will go out of my way to over publicize the shit being used until they have no choice but to stop making weak ass pets & fix the bots.

No one is scared of GGG.
Last edited by NHShd on Oct 11, 2014, 4:22:44 PM
There is a 'loot alert' for PoE now?
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
There is a 'loot alert' for PoE now?

Tons of cheats at the mercy of your mouse click and keyboard typing.
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Oct 11, 2014, 4:36:22 PM
Loot alert the shit pops up on the side of his screen telling him if its unique / orb / rare / 6s / 5l/ etc etc..

Shit like this is the ONLY reason I havent paid for a supporter package.

Why give money to a game that doesnt fix the shit ruining it?

GGG would rather spend time aiming for D2J members who play the game legit & trade their shit for a forum currency that they can use on other games & it isnt RMT... verses killing these programs which are ruining the game & people are really making money off.

They made their little firework pay to win joke when you can literally pay $10 to beat the dog shit out of this game.. which is literally pay to win.

Nikon (the streamer) said he pulls about 50-100 exalts a day using the damn scanner.. a quick google search shows people are selling exalts anywhere from 3-6 bucks.. thats $150-$600 (huge variable grey area) a day.. for spending $10..

Sounds pay to win to me.

Meanwhile I'm over here grinding my ass off... & this is all suppose to be okay.

The funniest part is anyone with half a brain could make some shit that does it, I told GGG exactly how to kill the shit off & that gets ignored. I doubt they scan for hooks or injects & even if they did you don't need to hook or inject to pull the shit off its all linear lines.

Either the coders are lazy as hell or they hands down dont give a rats ass.
Last edited by NHShd on Oct 11, 2014, 4:44:10 PM
"
NHShd wrote:
Insult, good things?

I can say as I please, if GGG bans me behind my opinion on the bullshit going on.. I'll declare war on GGG.

The forums & IG chat shall rain hell.

I will go out of my way to over publicize the shit being used until they have no choice but to stop making weak ass pets & fix the bots.

No one is scared of GGG.

Well, I was sympathetic with you till you posted this shit.
No sympathy!

How will I ever live now :(
I'm just gonna go ahead and say right away that CheatEngine works with the game. The game doesn't seem to even have basic protection.

How's that for a gem.

If they're so concerned with cheating to a point of sacrificing the whole netcode because of it in layman's terms (desync), one would think they'd be more concerned with the myriad of ESP type client side hacks circulating around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info