So GGG doesn't give a hoot about botters & cheaters

GGG doesnt care and never will.
They like to model animals in 3d and sell them to retards that buy them, meanwhile 15000 guys spawn 20 instances per minute to get cartoboxes and sell their maps for exalts.

Its attacking the core integrity of the game. But as long as ppl buy deers, WHO THE %%%% should care.
Funniest shit in the world is even browser based games detect CE.. all the money they pull off people at extortion supporter packs & NO protection.

Amazing.
"
NHShd wrote:
Funniest shit in the world is even browser based games detect CE.. all the money they pull off people at extortion supporter packs & NO protection.

Amazing.

That capitalism for ya. Wait, what?
If everyone boycotted the store & didn't buy shit they would have to fix it.

Then again..

People would rather play a jacked up game in fashion than a fixed game.

They could kill almost all the bots instantly with minscule preloaded patches that users wouldnt even notice opening the game by altering the offsets by the smallest of numbers so bots couldnt click waypoints. You could go from Point A to Point B ever 24 hours seeing as thats the normal time it takes these weak ass bot coders to scan through everything to see if anything else was changed.

But they wont do that, even though thats what they have staff for.

Last edited by NHShd on Oct 11, 2014, 5:34:51 PM
Lmao.

Someone bring Chris to the thread with an explanation as to why they don't do it, they also cant say it isnt that easy because they do change the offsets when they add new acts & shit to the game so..

On reddit, Chris said they will take care of the dropbox detection program.

[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer 60 points 12 days ago*

How does someone with a tool like that find the strongboxes without running around the level? The tool can't magically know information that the client hasn't been sent.

(Edit: context-wise, this reply is mostly to other posts that *edited* has made, in case you're wondering what tool I'm referring to)

Edit2: Right, I see how. It looks like that's already scheduled to get fixed. I'll raise the priority.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 11, 2014, 6:11:58 PM
lmao bhavv, i cracked up.

Well played :D!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
edit.
Last edited by NHShd on Oct 11, 2014, 6:21:14 PM
"
NHShd wrote:
Insult, good things?

I can say as I please, if GGG bans me behind my opinion on the bullshit going on.. I'll declare war on GGG.

The forums & IG chat shall rain hell.

I will go out of my way to over publicize the shit being used until they have no choice but to stop making weak ass pets & fix the bots.

No one is scared of GGG.

Im sure they have never been threatened before, Im sure they will now take you seriously, if they can manage it that is, with all the shaking in their boots they are undoubtedly doing.
Noblesse oblige

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info