Calling all RF people ! Need Help

I'll piggyback a question of my own onto this thread, since it's essentially the same.

Relevant stats:
HP: 1324
ES: 4737
max fire res: 92%
increased effect of buffs: 21%
increased effect of auras: 20%
vitality aura: 1.55% regen
total flat regen: 6
regen from tree: 6.9%

Based on these stats, I should be regenerating 0.0011% of my hp/sec unrounded, or 0.0013% if I use the rounding method suggested earlier (calculate flat hp/sec, then round it).

In practice, however, I'm actually degenerating 0.0009%/sec (over the course of an hour).
Avg. connection info for that hour: frame time - 16, FPS - 60, latency - 46.
I tried this both while tabbed in and out of the game, same results.

I know this 0.0021% difference isn't much...that's just ~0.1 hp/sec degen, but I'm still interested in what might cause this difference. I'm pretty sure only someone from GGG can answer this...

Thanks.

Rounding Method

1) get undrounded degen/sec, accounting for %buffs
2) get unrounded %regen from vitality, accounting for both %buffs and %auras (I added them)
3) multiply vitality regen by hp, add flat regen, then multiply by 60 to get regen/min
4) round regen/min, divide by 60 to get regen/sec, subtract degen/sec
5) divide resulting number hy hp to get the % value

...the only place where something might be off is the %buff and %aura calculations, because I'm not sure how they're rounded (I didn't at all).
Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 18, 2014, 7:31:26 PM
if u need help please link build/gear. its pretty hard to tell u anything without that.
"
bosis1 wrote:
if u need help please link build/gear. its pretty hard to tell u anything without that.

I've already posted all the relevant stats...but if it helps:

Current Build (lvl 77)

Current Gear

Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 18, 2014, 8:01:24 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
actually life regenerated per minute

Why is this the case anyway? I've always wondered why the life regen necklaces where per minute back when that was the case. Is it some math reason that I don't understand?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Oct 24, 2014, 3:09:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info