Calling all RF people ! Need Help

Oops...just realized my calculator kinda assumed you had at least a level 1 Vitality...which this build doesn't.

Updated accordingly: RF burn calculator
Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 8, 2014, 5:17:46 PM
I do not have excel and cant use the calculator since it isn't on google docs.

Also, the dude who wrote the build has no vit and only say 5 regen on gear and regens perfectly fine.

My friend in question degens fairly quickly.

Someone care to explain how the guide writer maintains RF no problem while the math does not add up then?
Here you go: Google Spreadsheet

You should only need to change the colored boxes and flat regen values (if you have any besides rotf). You have to make a copy of it to be able to edit.
Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 10, 2014, 3:50:15 PM
"
bullgaria wrote:
Here you go: Google Spreadsheet

You should only need to change the colored boxes and flat regen values (if you have any besides rotf). Sheet 2 is protected.

Why does it say the degen is 11.55% ?

Shouldn't the degen for 87% be 11.7 as people were saying ?

"
Someone care to explain how the guide writer maintains RF no problem while the math does not add up then?

This is STILL not answered :/
Last edited by Awfeel on Oct 8, 2014, 6:06:31 PM
6 flat regen from RotP (already accounted for) is equivalent to 0.15% regen at 4000hp.

11.7 - 0.15 = 11.55

"
Awfeel wrote:

A few comments up it is...11.3 from tree, and the remaining 0.4% is covered by flat regen.
In your case, for 4000hp, that would be an extra 10 over the RotP's, for a total of 16.
Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 8, 2014, 6:07:10 PM
"
bullgaria wrote:
6 flat regen from RotP (already accounted for) is equivalent to 0.15% regen at 4000hp.

11.7 - 0.15 = 11.55

"

Ah fair enough.

So when calc'ing my friends regen I have to subtract that to figure out his true regen is what you're saying.
You can just change the values on the page, anyone with the link has been given permission to edit Sheet 1, only Sheet 2 is locked.
"
bullgaria wrote:
You can just change the values on the page, anyone with the link has been given permission to edit Sheet 1, only Sheet 2 is locked.

"

The guy does not have flat regen to cover anything.

He has the EXACT same setup as my friend.

AND has more HP than he does.

Why does the calculator say the higher the HP the higher the % degen?
Last edited by Awfeel on Oct 8, 2014, 6:13:35 PM
"
Awfeel wrote:

It includes the 6 flat regen from RotP, which translates into a relative %regen based on your max hp.

Remove that 6 regen and it'll always be 11.7%, no matter what the hp.

The point of the calculator is to play around with aura%/buff%/hp-to-es-ratio/auralevel so that you don't have to end up learning the hard way...honestly it doesn't do all that much for an EB build that doesn't make much use of auras.
Still gives you alternatives based on what your max res is I guess.
Last edited by bullgaria on Oct 8, 2014, 6:23:34 PM
"
bullgaria wrote:
"
Awfeel wrote:

It includes the 6 flat regen from RotP, which translates into a relative %regen based on your max hp.

Remove that 6 regen and it'll always be 11.7%, no matter what the hp.

I still do not understand how the fuck the streamer with 6300 HP leaves RF on and REGENS hp with only the shield and 5 other hp per sec on gear.
Last edited by Awfeel on Oct 8, 2014, 6:28:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info