Grandmaster Immortalisation

Is there known a deadline meanwhile?

I think I have now a Master for the hall, but will take a few balances and gemlevels, so I would try to finish this before exporting.
"
nibbler_o wrote:
Is there known a deadline meanwhile?

Nothing announced. I wouldn't worry about it though - we can and do intend to patch in new wings over time.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Hello. I'm sorry I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section but I immortalized my character by accident and would be very happy if I could undo the token (from Post GGG_Chris mentioned before). Please let me know if and when this could be possible. Thank you!. (IG Character name is DescrySeraph imported before he was ready haven't decided many things)
when should we expect to receive the physical items from the grandmasters pack ?
"
Darkfyre wrote:
when should we expect to receive the physical items from the grandmasters pack ?

Hi Darkfyre, we're sending these as fast as possible but there's still a bit of wait while we process prior orders. However I've checked your details and we should have shipped the physical items to you already a few months back. If you haven't received the artwork can you email support@grindinggear.com? They'll be able to forward your ticket on to the relevant parties to investigate further.
I would very much like to know if weapon swaps are/will be supported.

It is a core part of many of my builds (e.g. CoH quill rain in there, even for melee builds), will it be captured and integrated with the AI?

(I plan on doing a flicker grandmaster, and having no real way to gain charges except to melee people is... not that cool. I can easily work around this when playing the build "normally", even in PvP, with the weapon swap and a ranged frenzy, but taking that away would pretty much cripple it...)
Last edited by MauranKilom on Apr 14, 2015, 12:42:30 PM
I kinda neglected to upload my grandmaster. If I can figure out what I'd like to submit, can I still export it?
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
This thread is from 2014.....

Email support@grindinggear.com.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info